Two spoilt pigs 😊

The boys had inside cuddles today. Think they liked it. I can’t wait until they can move from the garage into the house. It will take my mind off of my daughter and son both buying houses and moving out at the same time! Empty nest syndrome or what.

BD823D96-A039-41AB-8309-D167FCEAE3A0.webp
FA7051AE-AD20-4AC0-A222-B9CC3E20130C.webp

Not quite the same, as my children are younger, but I did have a glimpse of the future when last night son went off out on his bike to see friends and daughter was hidden away in her bedroom, the house was quiet and hubby and I got to watch something we wanted on the TV without being interrupted!
Enjoy the indoor snuggles with your gorgeous piggies!

Not quite the same, as my children are younger, but I did have a glimpse of the future when last night son went off out on his bike to see friends and daughter was hidden away in her bedroom, the house was quiet and hubby and I got to watch something we wanted on the TV without being interrupted!
Enjoy the indoor snuggles with your gorgeous piggies!

I’m pleased you’ve had a taste of what’s life like with grown up children. It’s definitely good but you will still miss them.

Well aren't your boys just gorgeous, the most similar but different pigs I have seen in a while.

Hope they enjoyed their extra snuggle, you included! :wub:

You’ll always miss your children but I confess sometimes I appreciate the quiet, no piles of washing, food still in the fridge, taxi service redundant. Mind you with indoor piggies, it’s not quiet, there’s always fleece to wash, the fridge constantly needs filling with veggies and the taxi service to the vet is quite frequent 🤣🤣😢

You’ll always miss your children but I confess sometimes I appreciate the quiet, no piles of washing, food still in the fridge, taxi service redundant. Mind you with indoor piggies, it’s not quiet, there’s always fleece to wash, the fridge constantly needs filling with veggies and the taxi service to the vet is quite frequent 🤣🤣😢

🤣🤣. I hadn’t thought of it like that. No different then really.

I was using fleece, Miss Pig actually was fully liter trained, but when I added Fuzz there was just too much excitement to try and liter train her like I did with Miss Pig, I went back to paper bedding and I’ve been using Kaytee Extreme Odor Control and I must say that stuff is super absorbent and so soft like feathers and the odor control is great, they love fluffing up a spot and curling up and I have cuddle cups for them lolIMG_0332.webp

I was using fleece, Miss Pig actually was fully liter trained, but when I added Fuzz there was just too much excitement to try and liter train her like I did with Miss Pig, I went back to paper bedding and I’ve been using Kaytee Extreme Odor Control and I must say that stuff is super absorbent and so soft like feathers and the odor control is great, they love fluffing up a spot and curling up and I have cuddle cups for them lolView attachment 229025

I hope me and the pigs get on with fleece. If not I’ll look into that. Thanks.

Dear Pepper

I see that your Slave is quite happy to show pictures of your Plums. (I had to ask my Mum Misty what they were and she told me to cover up my eyes and not be so rude!) My Mum Misty was appalled that I could be so corrupted at such a young age. Please ask your Slave not to show such pictures in future it is amoral!

I have looked at booklet "When your Slave shows inappropriate photos and what to do about it" and Page 1, Paragraph 1, Section 2a states that "should your slave ever show pictures of your private parts to anyone this is not allowed" It then goes on to suggest the following:-

• Always make sure that your face is towards the camera.
  • Should your Slave take a sneaky snap while you are asleep, and then show other Slaves, you should show your disapproval by not coming when she calls you even if it it for snacks. It is appreciated that this is difficult but you need to make a stand and your Slave will be so worried about you that she may take the hint and not show off your private parts to everyone.
I hope that the above will stop your Slave taking such tasteless photos in future.

Your friend

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

Back