Two spoilt pigs 😊

So I go away tomorrow for a week and Pepper has decided to lose 100g this week. Can’t get in at the vets as it’s bank holiday weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️. It could be because I gave them a bit too much carrot. I’m hoping thats all it is. So no veggies for them for a few days. I feel really bad about leaving them with my 87 year old mother in law. I hope they will be ok 🤞. My son and daughter will be back Monday so I’ll get them to weigh them both again then. Why does this happen just before I go away. ☹️

Just got the boys out for playtime. Pepper is acting normal. Their poops are a bit smaller than usual so I’m hoping it’s just a blip. They will be off veg until Monday. And then we will see how they are doing.

Just wanted to update this thread. Pepper has been through the wars recently. He had a tooth root abscess operation. It took over 8 weeks of syringe feeding (5 times a day) but he has finally recovered.

A82FF65E-174E-459E-8E93-9BAA454B0E0F.webp

Last week Percy started squeaking when peeing and pooping. He was diagnosed with a bladder stone. He had the operation last Friday but couldn’t get over the anaesthetic. Unfortunately he passed away on Monday. I’m heartbroken RIP Percy Piggy.

98C2BD39-EE15-4133-B6E7-E1A0F0447193.webp

Just wanted to update this thread. Pepper has been through the wars recently. He had a tooth root abscess operation. It took over 8 weeks of syringe feeding (5 times a day) but he has finally recovered.

View attachment 209049

Last week Percy started squeaking when peeing and pooping. He was diagnosed with a bladder stone. He had the operation last Friday but couldn’t get over the anaesthetic. Unfortunately he passed away on Monday. I’m heartbroken RIP Percy Piggy.

View attachment 209048
Sending hugs, you must be broken about poor Percy not recoverung through the anaesthetic. You did a marvellous job caring for both boys and it’s great that little Pepper has recovered from that abscess so well, all down to you x

Sorry to hear about wee Percy. Well done for nursing the other little guy through his ordeal xx

Aw, I’m so happy about Pebble settling in so well with Pepper, what a lovely little pair they make 😍

Back