Two spoilt pigs 😊

Now I know I will get into trouble with the GPU for this one. But I couldn’t resist. 🍒
Dear GPU

My Forum friend Percy has been disgraced! He has been humiliated! He has been embarrassed! He can never show his face again! Why? Well his terrible Slave has shown his Private Parts to the whole Forum! Did she ask his permission to show his plums off to the world? NO SHE DID NOT! To top it all he was shoved unceremoniously head first into a tube which had previously been thrown in a box just so she could take a very improper photograph! She could have taken a picture of his face and not his bum!

Yours very outraged
The One and Only Thea
Shop Steward.

Ok maybe I do feel a teeny tiny bit sorry for the picture. But in my defence I was packing up the playroom (ie my bathroom) when Percy decided he didn’t want to go home just yet and leapt into his tunnel. He loves his tunnel because when he rumble struts in it, it makes him sound very impressive indeed. 😍

Pepper doesn’t really like sharing”his” hay box.

Poor Percy has to sneak in and try not to be noticed. Lol.

Pepper - are you in my hay tray?
Percy- nooooooo (while keeping 2 feet on the floor outside) 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FCA700EB-ED34-4130-A374-210E36F25562.webp
    FCA700EB-ED34-4130-A374-210E36F25562.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 13
Gorgeous Luigi will soon put on any weight he’s lost. Keep munching lovely.

I’ve been struggling with my bad back and sitting on the floor for playtime with Percy and Pepper so I got a second hand indoor cage just so I can interact with them for 30mins or so while they eat their evening veggies. I think they approve.

DC15C512-AAF4-4EFF-BE5C-03361B6EB9ED.webp

Back