The Goblin Diaries (previously Quitting Smoking)

Well, that's interesting. The DPD driver with my orchard hay couldn't find my address and actually rang me for directions. What is the world coming to?!

btw, the Sims 4 base game is going free to play sometime in October. Just if anyone wanted to know lol.

208!

I can't work out if this is a particularly nasty migraine (again) or something else (again) but I have spent all day lying on my bed watching Doctor Who (again). Everything else takes effort. Possibly not as much effort as Cam's just made trying to shove a whole red butterhead leaf in his gob lol, but effort all the same. I'm glad I got their cage done last night, today would've been hopeless.

Well done on day 208. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

I'm good lying down. Sitting up invites vertigo and nausea. I'm thinking it's either a migraine, my ear, or both. The goblins are being suspiciously quiet but there's sod all wrong with their appetites, lol.

Well done for day 208

I’m sad to hear you’re poorly. Take care Lorcan and I hope you feel better v soon 🥰

I had a couple of doses of painkillers and got myself together enough to get some food, and then ate food and the painkillers wore off and I'm back watching iplayer from my bed lol

I've brought my old Dara O Briain tour DVDs upstairs for tomorrow if I'm not, lol.

The last tour DVD I have of his is from 2015, and in the bonus stuff he's like, "Yeah Al Murray knows about his joke, but I haven't told Jack Dee he's a punchline," lol. He plays a long game for comedy, I've seen a show where's he's harked back to decades old stuff from Mock The Week and when I realised what he'd done I was crying with laughter, especially knowing there's gonna be people watching and trying to work out wtf he's talking about.

The last tour DVD I have of his is from 2015, and in the bonus stuff he's like, "Yeah Al Murray knows about his joke, but I haven't told Jack Dee he's a punchline," lol. He plays a long game for comedy, I've seen a show where's he's harked back to decades old stuff from Mock The Week and when I realised what he'd done I was crying with laughter, especially knowing there's gonna be people watching and trying to work out wtf he's talking about.
Love mock the week. Very sad its ending

Their back catalogue is extensive but well worth a flick through, especially if you're looking for some background noise. It's mostly instrumentals/orchestral.

I've felt better, just overtired. Like that post-flu fatigue. But my joints don't all ache and sitting up isn't exhausting so I'm calling it a win lol. And yes, Day 210! I got sidetracked by Two Steps from Hell, hah.

Well done that’s amazing ….day 210 🌟🎉🥰
I’m glad you are feeling better …any improvement is a win !
I’m not surprised you’re distracted by Two Steps from Hell ….I’ve added them to one of my playlists 😂
Hope those rascals are not causing mischief …..as if

They're being suspiciously quiet (although I've long since done their Snugglesafes and switched off the light and closed the door lol). To be fair to them I think they're just finding it too cold and don't want to leave a nice warm bed. I've a room thermometer that counts in .1 intervals, at around 19.6c or lower they prefer the bed. Get the room above 20 and they're out and about.

It is kinda hilarious to chuck food towards the entrance of every bed just to see which bed starts moving, lol.

Back