Stripe and Chesney

Always lettuce before spot cleaning and cream. The boys get a fraction of a cookie after their lettuce and both boys have been trying to get extra cookies!

But I have good news! Stripe did a mini popcorn. He hasn't popcorned since before the ear infection about 2.5 months ago. He didn't get far into the air, but he jumped a little and bent his body, you know how they do.

Great to hear he is eating hungrily and has more energy! Your care has gotten him back on his feet 🐾❤️

Stripe rumbled at me when I was trying to collect him for cage cleaning! Then I put his puzzle with some foraging herbs and a cookie, he ignored the treats and just played with the lids!

Tomorrow is hopefully his last recheck.

I'm going to give Chez his health check tomorrow when I clean out his cage, prepared for the wiggling!

Stripe is still playing with the lids of the puzzle, I'm going to have to take them away before I leave, don't want them to scrape against his scab.

I hope the health check goes OK and Chez has learned a bit of Stripe's good behaviour. Stripe is a little academic, enjoying his puzzle 🧩

Hi guys! Chesney here. I just had my cage cleaned and guess what, I had a health check. When I was in my container mom came and tried to pick me up but I kept jumping out of the way, she really thought she wasn't going to be able to do it. Then she got a good grip and turned me upside down and I wiggled. But then, since I was a little scared I stayed still and she was able to look over my body. I'm happy to say my anal sack is the cleanest around and I don't have bumblefoot!

Stripe leaves for the vet in two hours and mom thinks it's too bad because Stripe is having such a good day the vet is going to ruin it. But we're all hoping it is the last visit!

I got a pepper after my health check! Here I am eating it.

1000000620.webp

Oh, brave little guinea pig! I'm glad to hear you are all OK and are enjoying some tasty pepper. I hope Stripe gets the all clear at the vet. Also that the drive there is fine. It will be nice if you and Stripe are popcorning around your cages soon!

Back