Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Do you follow a "pattern/guide"? Or do you just "see" them, if that makes sense? I think they are brilliant.
There are a lot of tutorials on how to make a basic gonk but beyond that I just do my own thing with them. Most of my other felts are just made up from scratch. I couldn't find any guinea pig patterns when I started so all of the guinea pigs are wholly my designs. I'm actually in the process of writing a book on how to make them. 😬

PM me your address. I will have a look and see what I've got when I can get to my box. Half the contents of the loft are piled in front of it at the moment but hopefully we can put every thing back soon.
Thanks Sue any bits would be lovely!

IMG_20230416_151727792_HDR.jpgIMG_20230416_155035777.jpg
Just placed to work out how it's going, turns out my maths was incorrect but it's better to find that out now and I can remedy it! Made some plain corner blocks but actually think I need something more so used some left over bits and made the corner block in the second photo, I have loads of scrap, very small, triangles so can make in different colours. Still undecided but pleased with the progress.

Wow it’s looking fab, I remember my granny having a similar patchwork quilt to this one

Back