Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I've finally finished to scarf I've been working on. :D
View attachment 220771
I find it so typical that knitting/crochet projects to make hats/scarfs/gloves always get finished just as we head into spring. Lovely colours though and it might get some wear this year with this cold snap.

Love that colour gradient, and the light, lacy look.

The latest wedding sign to be completed. I didn't really need a sign for this but the plate was only £3!
View attachment 221014
I love that! It’s so nice to see you are enjoying preparing for your wedding, so many people are wracked by nerves but you are creating. “your day” which is going to be amazing!

I love that! It’s so nice to see you are enjoying preparing for your wedding, so many people are wracked by nerves but you are creating. “your day” which is going to be amazing!
For sure I think we've definitely taken the approach of what's our perfect day and how do we make it a wedding instead of what's a perfect wedding and how do we make it ours.

Today's wedding craft. I know we're against dressing up piggies on the forum but I thought these salt and pepper shakers come wedding cake toppers might make an exception.
20230312_164521.webp

For sure I think we've definitely taken the approach of what's our perfect day and how do we make it a wedding instead of what's a perfect wedding and how do we make it ours.

Today's wedding craft. I know we're against dressing up piggies on the forum but I thought these salt and pepper shakers come wedding cake toppers might make an exception.
View attachment 221060
I’ve got those little salt and pepper piggies too, what a great idea, you have great flare!

Ooh that’s nice! I like that the stars on the border are off centre. And your stitching is so neat!

Reminds me I need to see a pillowcase for my daughter. She’s got the one she had from when she was a toddler (Ikea). They don’t make them anymore but I have the duvet so will use that.

I’m working on my jumper. I’m on the colour section on the body. 200 stitches to work through for each round! Its possibly too warm to wear (100% wool) but I’ll see.

Back