Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Some time ago there was a step-to-step guide in the GPM on how to draw a guinea pig. I can't draw, but I always wanted to try out this guide.
Now I have got a few days off from work and I'm trying hard to get the work related thoughts out off my head quickly ... so I decided to give it a try.

This is it... :D
20230405_073444.webp
I know it's far from perfect, but with my no-drawing-talent I'm pretty pleased how it turned out.
Note to self: Next time I have to erase the pencil lines before colouring.

I just finished these, I have so small bits and pieces left from making cuddle cups and tunnels and I hate waste so thought I’d use them up. I’m quite happy with how I managed to line everything up
His and hers
View attachment 222290

Love those Jane! If I didn't have more than enough I'd be wanting those. They must have taken you ages.

Love those Jane! If I didn't have more than enough I'd be wanting those. They must have taken you ages.
Thank you. No surprisingly they took about three hours each once I had got John to cut out all the squares 😆 They’ll go to charity as I too have far too much stuff.
My next task will be to do the same with all my cotton off cuts, I think that might be more tricky but I love a challenge!

Some time ago there was a step-to-step guide in the GPM on how to draw a guinea pig. I can't draw, but I always wanted to try out this guide.
Now I have got a few days off from work and I'm trying hard to get the work related thoughts out off my head quickly ... so I decided to give it a try.

View attachment 222279
I know it's far from perfect, but with my no-drawing-talent I'm pretty pleased how it turned out.
I love that little whiskery face!

View attachment 222279
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

View attachment 222279
This is so cute. I think piggies are surprisingly difficult to draw. They look like it should be easy, but it isn't.xx

We made this last week for the easter painted egg competition......... He won 😁

Total mum brag.
View attachment 222352
I used to love those competitions when i was younger! We did somewhere over the rainbow one year and one time we did a scene of London complete with padington bear and the Queen. The minions is a great idea I love all their facial expressions.

OK - they are fabulous and now we need more information about the unconventional guest book.
The mind boggles!
my brother has made us a lovely rustic looking bench! We're going to get everyone to sign it and then he'll lacquer it to keep the names on it. Then it can either go outside if we buy a house with a garden or near the front door inside for when we're putting our shoes on so it's something we'll see and use every day.

my brother has made us a lovely rustic looking bench! We're going to get everyone to sign it and then he'll lacquer it to keep the names on it. Then it can either go outside if we buy a house with a garden or near the front door inside for when we're putting our shoes on so it's something we'll see and use every day.
That is the most amazing way to keep memories of your day. What a lovely present/useful bench 😍 we have to see some pictures once its all finished and lacquered

That is the most amazing way to keep memories of your day. What a lovely present/useful bench 😍 we have to see some pictures once its all finished and lacquered
As soon as I get to see it I'll share. He's keeping it a surprise for now I saw the slices of wood when he chopped up a fallen tree at my grandmas for it but I've not seen it since

Back