Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Your wedding sounds amazing! Wishing you all the best for the day and your marriage. Looking forward to photos too!

This is my latest felt: Mr Mittens: Attorney at Claw. He's a bit of a joke between me and some coworkers so I thought I'd bring him to life in wool. I made all of his accessories myself too. He's about 9.5" tall and is probably the most complex thing I've made.20230303_085544.webp

This is my latest felt: Mr Mittens: Attorney at Claw. He's a bit of a joke between me and some coworkers so I thought I'd bring him to life in wool. I made all of his accessories myself too. He's about 9.5" tall and is probably the most complex thing I've made.View attachment 220599
That is just A M A Z I N G you are so very talented. I showed my OH and told him that you'd made it and his reaction was "Blimey that's brilliant!" (putting it politely - we are a family forum!)

That is just A M A Z I N G you are so very talented. I showed my OH and told him that you'd made it and his reaction was "Blimey that's brilliant!" (putting it politely - we are a family forum!)
Thanks so much, Betty!

:) I drew this Panther today, and very proud of it! (I'm usually terrible at drawing! 😅)
View attachment 220589
That is a beautiful piece of work .

This is my latest felt: Mr Mittens: Attorney at Claw. He's a bit of a joke between me and some coworkers so I thought I'd bring him to life in wool. I made all of his accessories myself too. He's about 9.5" tall and is probably the most complex thing I've made.View attachment 220599

Wow! Stunning 🤩

wedding welcome sign complete. I'm loving sign writing I'm not sure what I'll do when the weddings over and there's no more signs to write. I'm wondering if I could start a side business.
View attachment 220610
My sister and her fiance who also happens to be called Connor would love the Pokémon ball in your design.Youre very talented and should look into starting a little business.

wow.. that is amazing!

Back