Pigging Out

Bonding so far is doing good. Bryce only lunge on Bodie/Harris once but he ran away after that. He only thought Bodie is in fight mode. It's more of just them sorting hierarchy and not trying to kill each other. Bodie is so food motivated and stops every now and then to eat hahhaa. Bryce can't eat so he's the one that's more focused on Bodie. But just the usual chatter is what they are doing. No fighting. Whitney had tried to kill Bryce in the past a few times when we had to rebond them after falling out. But nothing like that that we can see today. They are both have free runs of the living room now and still calm with the occasional chatter and rumble strutting. I'm not worried of them killing each other that I can leave them alone to their own devices and not hover around. Both asleep now in separate boxes probably tired. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just finished cleaning their main cage. Bodie is like a nutter running around the whole living room. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And because there are so many boxes around, every 10mins he changes boxes to snooze in. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hubby said we need a tracker for him coz he keeps on disappearing from where we last saw him. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bryce is okay and tolerates him. He is just grumpy for now because he can't eat yet on his own. Simon has filed his teeth much shorter to make it last because they are going on holiday end of the month and then when they get back, hubby and I are on our own holiday. Our boarder would have to take Bryce in that time. But Bryce sometimes follows him around and they can sit and chatter next to each other as long as Bodie follows Bryce's rules. ๐Ÿ˜‚

20241015_190112.webp

Back