Pigging Out

Tonight, we had to say goodbye to Whitney. She deteriorated and we can't solve the issues for her. We had to take her to our local vets to help her pass through. I feel so heartbroken. 😭💔 I will write in the Rainbow Bridge section in the coming days. I still can't stop crying. I just wanted you all to know because you've shown your love and care for her. 😭💔

I'm so sorry. You did all you could for her, no one could have tried harder. Sending my best wishes to you and your hubby at such a sad time.

I am so very sorry to read this.
You have done everything possible for Whitney and given her a wonderful life.
Be gentle with yourselves as you grieve.
Holding you and hubby in my heart ♥️

I am so sorry, you really did everything you could have done and Whitney will have know just how much you cared

Popcorn high little lady 🌈

Thank you all. ❤️❤️❤️

We burried Whitney this morning before we left for Bryce's appointment at C&R. Here he is on the way to the vets. Thankfully, his teeth aren't that bad and Simon said he can file all the back teeth next appointment when he can have a whiff of gas to do everything. He only trimmed the incisors today.

20241007_120226.webp
20241007_120231.webp
20241007_120250.webp

His chin is orange because he was eating loads of orange pepper last night and he won't let me wipe it. 😁

So Bryce is quiet today and staying in his box/fleece bed. He still goes out to eat pellets and such, but mostly after that just hides. He was running around and being happy before Whitney passed away, even when he knew she was sick and not going to play with him. Hubby decided we need a companion for him, but with the condition that the piggy will be going for adoption after Bryce pass away (hopefully a long time from now). He is currently looking and inquiring from rescues about a potential piggy to adopt.

Back