Chat Thread.

Hahaha tippy will be up soon! Then ill only be one short! Timmy never sleeps in my room. Probably a reason for that, like there's already to many cats in here already! Including me!

It's okay actually! I kept an eye on it, but he seems back to normal now! Still abit limping but not half as much, and he'll let me touch it more now! I think he just pinched it in the radiator which I've fixed now! And the blister/weird bruise thing is getting smaller :) he was running up and down the garden like a lunatic earlier!

The weather can do what it wants, I'm on rest days. ;)

Won't be so restful if you get bucket loads of rain which consequently lead to flooding though! You could be the new noah! Save all the animals! Wouldn't be so restful then would it!

Hahaha tippy will be up soon! Then ill only be one short! Timmy never sleeps in my room. Probably a reason for that, like there's already to many cats in here already! Including me!

It's okay actually! I kept an eye on it, but he seems back to normal now! Still abit limping but not half as much, and he'll let me touch it more now! I think he just pinched it in the radiator which I've fixed now! And the blister/weird bruise thing is getting smaller :) he was running up and down the garden like a lunatic earlier!
Timmy has sense then haha! Glad to hear Tippy is on the mend bless him. Tell him to pass on some of his energy onto Wispa, she's still being so lazy! Fingers crossed now the weather is warming up she'll liven up a bit, she's clearly not a fan of winter bless her lol

Won't be so restful if you get bucket loads of rain which consequently lead to flooding though! You could be the new noah! Save all the animals! Wouldn't be so restful then would it!
I'm on a hill and never been flooded. ;)

Reactions: A&T
Timmy has sense then haha! Glad to hear Tippy is on the mend bless him. Tell him to pass on some of his energy onto Wispa, she's still being so lazy! Fingers crossed now the weather is warming up she'll liven up a bit, she's clearly not a fan of winter bless her lol

He does... Sometimes I feel as if I should sleep elsewhere too!
Oh yes! Please take some of his energy! And tinks! She's just as mad! Crazy when there both having a crazy half hour!
I don't blame whispa, I'm not a fan of winter... It's much easier to sleep through it! She sounds like she's got the right idea!
Does she normally get more active as the weather gets warmer? Or is she just always lazy?! Bella's always been a fairly sleepy cat, she has crazy moment but they don't last very long. Maybe you have a Bella on your hands!

2015-03-02 00.43.25.webp Right, I have a latest on the pups. Mum is fine albeit diabetic, she's ok. Fourth pup had a clot and is sadly not very well. 50/50 if we see him/her through the night. We can't do anything but pray for the poor thing. Far left in the pic.
We can't tell exact sexes at the moment as mum is very protective and won't let us near her. Understandable

Oh poor puppies and what a sad story, how awful that a diabetic dog was allowed to get pregnant. I'm sorry for the poorly puppy. What breed do you think they are?

I hope he/she makes it! I'll be praying for the little pup bless it! Glad mum is doing well!

Reactions: Tim
P.s think you should call the one far right, spot..... Just saying.... :D

Reactions: Tim
Oh poor puppies and what a sad story, how awful that a diabetic dog was allowed to get pregnant. I'm sorry for the poorly puppy. What breed do you think they are?
We're not sure, but from experience I think the dad was a cavalier.

I hope he/she makes it! I'll be praying for the little pup bless it! Glad mum is doing well!
Spotty was the first one born. I can't wait for a cuddle but I'll have wait about two weeks

He does... Sometimes I feel as if I should sleep elsewhere too!
Oh yes! Please take some of his energy! And tinks! She's just as mad! Crazy when there both having a crazy half hour!
I don't blame whispa, I'm not a fan of winter... It's much easier to sleep through it! She sounds like she's got the right idea!
Does she normally get more active as the weather gets warmer? Or is she just always lazy?! Bella's always been a fairly sleepy cat, she has crazy moment but they don't last very long. Maybe you have a Bella on your hands!
well we've only had her since last June, and once she was allowed out, she went out quite a bit, she used to go back and forth, in and out all day so hopefully once the weather warms up she'll start doing the same again. She seems very particular about the weather lol, she hates the wind bless her, you're right though, she has got the right idea! She still has her crazy laps of the house now and then, and has always been playful, especially when string is involved! Just not a fan of the outdoors atm, come on warm weather hurry up!x

Reactions: A&T
oooh :) I am looking forward to pictures of Castiel @jenniferanneharris
@helen105281 you know that they will be fine.... I will be excited to hear who they come back with. It is the only thing that makes loosing guinea pigs bearable I think - that you can use their "space" to offer other needy piggies a home.

Yes definitely, seeing them happy with new friends will help I think. Is very odd at home though as not having them there makes it even more obvious that Barney has gone. The pair they are being bonded with are a young mum and daughter - Truffle and Toffee. Emma may throw a spanner in the works if she is being a cow.

Jesus Christ, why is it so windy! Like a scene from Mary Poppins out there! I'm expecting half a dozen nannys to fly past the window in a minuet...

Last edited:
Back