Chat Thread.

Yeahh, I mean maybe/hopefully your boys will just make the change easily, especially as its not a muesli - nugget change like before, it's just a nugget - nuggets change. They do smell really good, I'd eat them if I was a guinea pig.
Yep! Just remember! They don't need nuggets! As long as there still eating hay and veggies then don't panic like I did!
hahahaha love it :P
Right going to order some now. Sorry boys! Never know- they might love them!

Reactions: A&T
Nope, I wouldn't mind going though. It's on my list of things to do. Is the one in London meant to be betterer?
I couldn't say. I've not been to the one in London.
But all I can say is Blackpool was out to get me!
A spacesuit figure came alive and chased after me with a gun! Poor me. I was only a little kiddie. :(

I couldn't say. I've not been to the one in London.
But all I can say is Blackpool was out to get me!
A spacesuit figure came alive and chased after me with a gun! Poor me. I was only a little kiddie. :(
You should have kicked him in the nuts! :))

don't worry it's wishful thinking haha! How many do you give them of the jr grainless? sorry for all these questions!

Hahaha it's fine! Normally I'm the one askigf all the questions! I give her 10 of them, but if she was eating 10 a day I'd increase it to however many she could eat in 24 hours :) she doesn't gobble them all down at once you see, she grazes. I know some people give them a bowl and they eat them all at once, but Amber doesn't.
What do your boys do?

Hahaha it's fine! Normally I'm the one askigf all the questions! I give her 10 of them, but if she was eating 10 a day I'd increase it to however many she could eat in 24 hours :) she doesn't gobble them all down at once you see, she grazes. I know some people give them a bowl and they eat them all at once, but Amber doesn't.
What do your boys do?
Mine graze too, I give them their pellets in the evening and they're maybe half gone by the time I go to bed, and then there's still a few left in the morning. Different story when Alfie was here though - the bowl was cleared in minutes lol, bless him I do miss him and his ways!

Mine graze too, I give them their pellets in the evening and they're maybe half gone by the time I go to bed, and then there's still a few left in the morning. Different story when Alfie was here though - the bowl was cleared in minutes lol, bless him I do miss him and his ways!

Yeah, thats why I tend to top them up if she's eaten quite a lot. Amber gets hers in the morning by my mum before she goes to work and then in the evening when I do veggies I top them up if needed.
Amber leaves veggies and goes back later to them unlike when Trixie was here it would all be gone in a matter of minuets! Poor Amber never really got much veggies with Trixie about, she must feel so spoilt now bless her!

Yeah, thats why I tend to top them up if she's eaten quite a lot. Amber gets hers in the morning by my mum before she goes to work and then in the evening when I do veggies I top them up if needed.
Amber leaves veggies and goes back later to them unlike when Trixie was here it would all be gone in a matter of minuets! Poor Amber never really got much veggies with Trixie about, she must feel so spoilt now bless her!
I used to give them pellets in the morning but Alfie used to start wheeking for them at 4 or 5 in the morning, it got a bit silly lol, so had to switch to giving pellets after work instead!
Veg is always gone straight away here too haha

I used to give them pellets in the morning but Alfie used to start wheeking for them at 4 or 5 in the morning, it got a bit silly lol, so had to switch to giving pellets after work instead!
Veg is always gone straight away here too haha

Oh god! Yeah I can see why you changed to evenings!
How veggie time happens:
attachment.php

Oh god! Yeah I can see why you changed to evenings!
How veggie time happens:
attachment.php
To be honest I could probably change it back to mornings now but I won't risk early morning wake up calls again haha , plus I'm pretty sure they're happy with their routine anyways!
hahah love that meme, so true!

To be honest I could probably change it back to mornings now but I won't risk early morning wake up calls again haha , plus I'm pretty sure they're happy with their routine anyways!
hahah love that meme, so true!

Yeahh, guinea pigs and creatures of habit, or routine! They get grumpy with change, at least Amber does anyway, if I change food or hay times she's a right little wheeker!
Hahaha seriously how it happens in my house, she's in my dining room which is next to my kitchen, so around a certain time if I open the fridge or russel a bag! Off she goes!

I'm good thankyou how are you? Ooo the day has finally arrived! Can't wait for photos once bunny has settled x
Thanks. Yep v exciting. :-)
Tomorrow I can call the rescue and book sweep in for mixing when we r all free.....also got the dentist in the morning...got a couple of fillings due. X

Hi everyone. How are we all today? Been busy getting the hutch made up...I adopt my bunny tomorrow...woohoo x

Heyyy! Ive been good :) done loads of sorting out today making room for cat foods and Piggie foods.
Eeeeeeeeeeeek how exciting! Do you have one in mind?! I've been away a lot this weekend so missed a lot of the convo about it all. X

Yeahh, guinea pigs and creatures of habit, or routine! They get grumpy with change, at least Amber does anyway, if I change food or hay times she's a right little wheeker!
Hahaha seriously how it happens in my house, she's in my dining room which is next to my kitchen, so around a certain time if I open the fridge or russel a bag! Off she goes!
They're so demanding haha :)

Thanks. Yep v exciting. :-)
Tomorrow I can call the rescue and book sweep in for mixing when we r all free.....also got the dentist in the morning...got a couple of fillings due. X
Have you thought of a name yet or are you waiting until you get to know him/her?
I hope the rescue can fit you in sooner rather than later, lucky Sweep :)
Ugh not the dentist, poor you !

I've been busy today too @A&T ,sorting through all the piggy stuff and tidying, been a productive day made better by the sun shining all day! Finally Spring is here woohoo :) x

I like it when you can look back on your day.. And you can see all the stuff you've achieved.
The sun was amazing today! I'm so glad the sun is coming back to us! Although we had a storm here this afternoon! Thunder and lightening everything! I had to hide on the stairs! @katie-elizabeth

Really?! Eeeep! We had some rain this evening but no thunder/lightning! Hope you didn't have to hide for long! lol

Sorry guys. My phone keeps freezing.Gonna call him Castiel :-)

Gonna try and have an early night at dentist at 9. Wish me luck :-)

According to our local paper website, the county is experiencing heavy snow fall in places, cold and dry on the coast, no snow for me. ;)

Thought I'd get a whole bed to myself tonight as OH is back at work... But seems not....
20150302_002750_zpsoty4nkk8.jpg

Back