Chat Thread.

People shouldn't have animals in the first place if they have a tendency to throw them out when they are bored of them.

It was so sad katie. My poor baby was starving and given rice crispies and hamster food as his meals.

It relly angers me that people no longer want their animals. There is never an excuse to dump them. Scum bags.
Awful :(
Just taken Cass some veg out and he was out in the main area, but ran in his nesting are when i opened the door....as expected. In a few hours will take him out a snugglesafe...Luckily its nice and warm inside the hutch now its been insulated and covered with a blanket and a tarpaulin.

Took a picture of Castiel at the vets getting his vaccinations.
He is well except the vet says he looks like he has the start of a spur on one of his teeth but keep an eye on his eating etc.
He may eventually need a dental but I think his spur may be due to his poor diet from before. No good quality hay or food and generally crammed hutch.
But he is well and in his hutch and resting. Tonight will take him out some more fresh hay and some veg.

More pics when he is settled etc. He's a big boy at 3.27kg :-)

View attachment 25222
I had my rabbits in the vet for a free dental check up today, Ronnie had a clean bill of health but Mary also has the start of a spur, vet said to bring her back in 12 months, she's not too worried at the moment as we're coming into spring and she'll be out munching a lot on the lawn so should be able to wear it down herself. ;)

It took me almost three years before I could get Faisel to enjoy being stroked. It is heartbreaking what some animals have to go through by neglectful owners.
Ronnie will nudge you to be picked up for a stroke and a cuddle, Mary thinks you're trying to kill her with kindness, so she does a runner every time. I wouldn't mind, she gets handled every day as her undercarriage gets checked daily as she's a mucky Mary! ;)

Me! Just let my new hamster out in her ball for the first time and she is tearing around my room like crazy. Katie & Nala think she's an alien!

Reactions: A&T
Awww I love watching them run around in the little ball. The hamster at my college use to follow me around the class room if we put her in her ball haha.
It was mostly sunny here today actually!
Oh that sucks Tim :(! What do you work as?! or is that super nosey of me :P

Awww I love watching them run around in the little ball. The hamster at my college use to follow me around the class room if we put her in her ball haha.
It was mostly sunny here today actually!
Oh that sucks Tim :(! What do you work as?! or is that super nosey of me :P
I am an engineer, knock out parts for rolls royce trent aerospace engines. I'm here until 5:30 am so try to keep me awake please! :) ta

I am an engineer, knock out parts for rolls royce trent aerospace engines. I'm here until 5:30 am so try to keep me awake please! :) ta

Really?! Engineers work nights?!?

Really?! Engineers work nights?!?
Yep, seven days a week sometimes. I'm not one of them though, I like my play time :D
Just minding a machine at the mo, pressing a button every so often.

Yep, seven days a week sometimes. I'm not one of them though, I like my play time :D
Just minding a machine at the mo, pressing a button every so often.

That sounds deadly boring! No offence! I mean the button pressing must be boring not the whole job hahaha.
To be fair... it kinda makes sense that engineers work nights, the amount of stuff you probably need to make. If you only worked days it wouldn't all get done as fast! for some reason i read engineer as mechanic, soz, haven't got me glasses on, and the screen is too bright!

That sounds deadly boring! No offence! I mean the button pressing must be boring not the whole job hahaha.
To be fair... it kinda makes sense that engineers work nights, the amount of stuff you probably need to make. If you only worked days it wouldn't all get done as fast! for some reason i read engineer as mechanic, soz, haven't got me glasses on, and the screen is too bright!
You're right is so many ways. We seem to get more done on nights, fewer distractions so we tend to knuckle down and get on with things. And yes, it can get boring at times (most of the time...) I do programming and other things, but tonight is quite laid back. I can't complain really! :D
Oh, and no offence taken :)

You're right is so many ways. We seem to get more done on nights, fewer distractions so we tend to knuckle down and get on with things. And yes, it can get boring at times (most of the time...) I do programming and other things, but tonight is quite laid back. I can't complain really! :D
Oh, and no offence taken :)

Strange that isnt it, fewer distractions make sense, and maybe the fact you want to go to bed and go to sleep so you get stuff done quicker?! haha. ooo programming. you must be a clever thing then! I once sat in on a programming lesson once... came out a bit like...:crazy::crazy:

Reactions: Tim
People do tell me I'm clever and say I should have gone to uni, maybe I should have. :doh:

Reactions: A&T
Back