Chat Thread.

We've been watching it as we are fans of his :) The wee thing totally makes me :vom:

I keep getting stomach ache after I eat :(

I really find it so upsetting that Mugabe ate baby elephants. I know people are going to say well different countries have different animals for food but elephants are so intelligent and not to be used for food. I bet they were not even killed humanly either. :(

My grandfather served In Africa in the war. He had to wash.in urine and drink it because water was scarce. My hat goes off to those soilders amazing what you can do when needed xx
I'd quite cheerfully take my hat off to your grandpops! :)

Whyyyy, do you know how many puppies there are already out there?!?!?!?

@A&T she is a rescue, not an intended litter at all! I went round to visit and she almost bit my arm off! We knew she was about to drop her babies, They've
had her for about 2 weeks and was at deaths door. Diagnosed with diabetes and being pregnant, they took her in. Lovely old girl and to be a witness at the birth is priceless :) we have four pups now, still more to come. I'm covered in afterbirth but but do I care? I'm in love with the little pups, crying for there mum who is still pushing. I'll post more picks when I can
Whyyyy, do you know how many puppies there are already out there?!?!?!?

@A&T she is a rescue, not an intended litter at all! I went round to visit and she almost bit my arm off! We knew she was about to drop her babies, They've
had her for about 2 weeks and was at deaths door. Diagnosed with diabetes and being pregnant, they took her in. Lovely old girl and to be a witness at the birth is priceless :) we have four pups now, still more to come. I'm covered in afterbirth but but do I care? I'm in love with the little pups, crying for there mum who is still pushing. I'll post more picks when I can
It's an amazing thing ..My son's Doberman gave birth to 15.pups. we lost two unfortunately. I too was a mess helping out emotionally as well. I hope the puppies are well and mum too x

Aww Thats good then! At least it wasn't intended. :) poor girl! Witnessing a birth is lovely though isn't it! Hope she's okay this morning!

No more yet, my battery went dead :(
Hopefully get some later
Daww! How annoying. Phones really get on my nerves. I have a samsung, only had it 18 months, already freezing up.
Next time I'll go for the iphone. Anyway, sorry went a bit off topic then! Lol

My other grandad was in the Somme he got shot on the first day think it saved his life really. Hats of to all our brave military past and present:agr:. Xx
I too had family in the Somme. I went to France two years ago and found their names at the memorials at Vis en Artois and Theipval. A very poignant trip

Daww! How annoying. Phones really get on my nerves. I have a samsung, only had it 18 months, already freezing up.
Next time I'll go for the iphone. Anyway, sorry went a bit off topic then! Lol
How did you guess! I have the Samsung S5. I find it better than the iPhone 4S I had before. The batteries aren't as smart as the phones are they!?!

Back