Chat Thread.

Just about to get washed and dressed, feed the animals and go and collect MrsHogg from the daughters house, she was baby/dog/house sitting last night whilst the daughter/son in law went to watch Queen/AL live in Leeds.

I've just finished a block of 6, now on 3 rest days.

Haha rest for a couple of hours then go onto another shift. Pulling a double!

Haha rest for a couple of hours then go onto another shift. Pulling a double!

Oh ((hugs)) @piggyfan dont be sad :( Does she chew the bars because she wants to get to you? Or get out of her enclosure? I know you have big C&C cages by the way.
Jack chewed the bars insanely when he was alone and I put him next to Toffee and Ripple for company! Thats was a big mistake! He could not go side by side with Pumpkin and Boo because they all fought through the bars and could not go in the same room as the girls because it made him too "excitable" LOL.
She does not want to come out the cage. I think she may just want more vegetables but I am not really sure. She starts at around 4 or 5 in the morning to try and get my boyfriend to feed her quickly as he does breakfast.

Oh dear. Having Jack next to Toffee and Ripple must have been stressful!

She does not want to come out the cage. I think she may just want more vegetables but I am not really sure. She starts at around 4 or 5 in the morning to try and get my boyfriend to feed her quickly as he does breakfast.

Oh dear. Having Jack next to Toffee and Ripple must have been stressful!
Aw bless. Give A.J a nose rub for me. She's such a beautiful girl :-) x

Afternoon! I have a headache too, I'm stressing out about the bin OH has put out side the front while he has our new exhaust fitted! Never thought I'd feel so stressed over a bin!

I'm just mentally drained today, like I just made a hot chocolate and was gunna get some food, instead I've collapsed on the sofa again because I mentally can't :(
My brain isn't processing anything.

I can nap, but I didnt get up untill 1! Kinda late to then have a nap 3 hours later! I hate party's I always feel like this after :(

Me right now @katie-elizabeth
59239cb5d156ad0f436631abe33274ab.jpg

image.webp Went out this afternoon to get harry & lloyd a new water bottle, saw this little lady was still in the adoption centre, she's been there December, so now she is home with me. She's called Keko but not sure it suits her. She was given up because of her 'personality'. She's settling in while I do some dwarf hamster research

Aww she is lovely!
Thank you, she's so sweet. She's spent the last half hour exploring the tubes but hasn't actually explored the cage yet. I had hamsters years ago but not dwarves. Any tips from fellow hamster owners would be a big help :)

Back