Chat Thread.

Thanks all. The nerves are kicking in again. Am watching Cuckoo repeats to calm me down.
Hope your all having a good day :-) and thanks for the good luck wishes. Am so nervous x

5tw4dE9.gif

Thanks. Phew that's over. I passed. Woohoo. Tomorrow I need to call up and book him in for mixing. So relived that's over. Woman was very nice indeed. She had a nice cuddle with Sweep...he was very well behaved and charmed her. She loved the cage and all his cozies. :-) x now I just need to book him up for mixing ...so relived :-)

Thanks. Phew that's over. I passed. Woohoo. Tomorrow I need to call up and book him in for mixing. So relived that's over. Woman was very nice indeed. She had a nice cuddle with Sweep...he was very well behaved and charmed her. She loved the cage and all his cozies. :-) x now I just need to book him up for mixing ...so relived :-)
That is wonderful news. I am so pleased for you all. Xx

fab news, :) so excited for you x

Oh wonderful! You must be relieved now. I knew you would pass. Any piggy who lives with you is lucky. Little Lionheart will soon have two friends.

Oh wonderful! You must be relieved now. I knew you would pass. Any piggy who lives with you is lucky. Little Lionheart will soon have two friends.
Thanks Gigi. The anxiety has mostly passed. Just excited to get sweep booked for mixing. I just hope they get on ...:-)

Yep we love it :-) looking forward to this next season x
Gets me every time. The one with the grey haired woman who came back to the boots cosmetic shop saying that the anti age cream didn't work, and it made her worse! Then produced a picture of her when she was really young! Lol

Back