Chat Thread.

Good thank you, my evening has involved tea & biscuits, cuddles with the boys, followed by a lovely long hot bubble bath :D how rock and roll am I haha

That sounds like a lovely evening. How are your gorgeous boys?
I feel very relaxed now :) How's your evening going? My boys are well thankyou :) Shaun is munching on hay and Joey is pushing a cardboard box around the cage haha, I obviously didn't put it in the right place - naughty slave!
How are your cuties?

Haha! He is doing his own decorating. My little ones are well. Amelia Jane has been biting the bars all day. First I tried giving her hay but she started biting again. Then I took her out for a bit but she was moody. I put her back and she bit again so I filled two paper bags with oat hay and that has kept her quiet. She bites the bars everyday and ignoring has never worked! She bosses me around as she is my first piggy and I never knew how to care for a guinea pig and just let her have her own way! Lol. I love her to pieces.

Haha bless her! She sounds like a character :) I think guinea pigs have a knack for getting their own way - they are too clever aren't they!

They are really clever. It is funny because Amelia Janes twin was just the same and when she passed away it was like Amelia Jane took on her personality.

No, she is the only one. It just makes me feel sad as I cannot please her. I have no idea what she wants as whatever I do makes no difference.

No, she is the only one. It just makes me feel sad as I cannot please her. I have no idea what she wants as whatever I do makes no difference.
Aw bless her. I guess its just a habbit she has got into.Luckily Sweep dosnt chew his cage bars (he only did this when he was next to Honor and wanted to get into her cage lol) but Sweep chews the bars of the carrier when i put him in a "cat" carrier with bars, so i now use the material one or the small pet top opening one and he is much calmer and settles down fine. Odd isnt it how some piggies like to chew bars...

Oh ((hugs)) @piggyfan dont be sad :( Does she chew the bars because she wants to get to you? Or get out of her enclosure? I know you have big C&C cages by the way.
Jack chewed the bars insanely when he was alone and I put him next to Toffee and Ripple for company! Thats was a big mistake! He could not go side by side with Pumpkin and Boo because they all fought through the bars and could not go in the same room as the girls because it made him too "excitable" LOL.

Back