Chat Thread.

I hope they forgive me, I need to think of another floor time solution for harry & Lloyd tho. Anytime I let them out in the living my housemate puts them back In their cage, today they were only 20mins before she put them back so has could hoover.
:( I take it your housemate isn't a fan of them? Not a nice situation to be in - I know what it's like to live with ignorant housemates! Hugs x

:( I take it your housemate isn't a fan of them? Not a nice situation to be in - I know what it's like to live with ignorant housemates! Hugs x
She used to be, we bought harry & Lloyd together so technically their both of ours but she has said she no longer has time for them and if I buy my own flat I have to take them (goes without saying really, I wouldn't leave them).
Got a second viewing on a flat tomorrow so fingers crossed I get things moving :)

She used to be, we bought harry & Lloyd together so technically their both of ours but she has said she no longer has time for them and if I buy my own flat I have to take them (goes without saying really, I wouldn't leave them).
Got a second viewing on a flat tomorrow so fingers crossed I get things moving :)
Aw it's a good job they have you as a mummy :) are you still considering that other flat you showed us?

I am, I'm taking my dad to see it, he used to be a chartered surveyor so can check for whatever it is they check for. I actually don't have a clue, feel like a kid again relying on my parents.

What's everyone upto?
I'm still sorting through all the photos on my laptop so they are in some sort of order to print out, wish I'd been more organised when I uploaded them - it'd probably help if I didn't have a million photos of guinea pigs, cats and various other animals on here hahaha :D

I am listening to the radio, and working out what i can clean next! lol. Major nerves about tomorrows home check now...will be so glad when its over. I may put some tv on to distract me in a bit :P

What's everyone upto?
I'm still sorting through all the photos on my laptop so they are in some sort of order to print out, wish I'd been more organised when I uploaded them - it'd probably help if I didn't have a million photos of guinea pigs, cats and various other animals on here hahaha :D
Haha i know what you mean. I somtimes wish i was more organised with my pics :) I wish i had a printer then i wish i could print some out. I love photo digital photos, but miss printed pics :)

Haha i know what you mean. I somtimes wish i was more organised with my pics :) I wish i had a printer then i wish i could print some out. I love photo digital photos, but miss printed pics :)
I miss them too, there's just something about looking through old photo albums :)
plus sorting through all my pics from the last few years has really made me smile today, lots of good memories! :D

I am listening to the radio, and working out what i can clean next! lol. Major nerves about tomorrows home check now...will be so glad when its over. I may put some tv on to distract me in a bit :P
You have nothing to worry about at all hun, whoever it is has the pleasure of meeting beautiful Sweep! They'll see straight away how loved he is :) I remember how nervous I was for our home check when we adopted Wispa! x

So much for the documentary. Channel five is playing up. I always have problems with that channel.

@Harry&lloyd a parent who is a surveyor is a very useful kind of parent to have! hope he likes the flat :)
@piggyfan are you finding the documentary upsetting?

I was watching 2 Broke Girls whilst drinking wine and Pumpkin and Boo were doing zoomies round the floor and knocked my wine over!

You have nothing to worry about at all hun, whoever it is has the pleasure of meeting beautiful Sweep! They'll see straight away how loved he is :) I remember how nervous I was for our home check when we adopted Wispa! x
Thank you, i know its silly. I just suffer bad with anxiety...and knowing its happening is making me feel all kinds of irrational things lol. x

I just bought a new fridge freezer. Mine had broken down. Its black and has an all important wine rack :D
Aw sorry your old one broke, but glad you have a new one....a wine rack is always a bonus ;) hehe..question is- do you have any wine to go in the fridge...for testing purpose of course ;) hehe

@Harry&lloyd a parent who is a surveyor is a very useful kind of parent to have! hope he likes the flat :)
@piggyfan are you finding the documentary upsetting?

I was watching 2 Broke Girls whilst drinking wine and Pumpkin and Boo were doing zoomies round the floor and knocked my wine over!
The beginning was but then it was nice but channel five stopped working. Have you seen it?

Back