Chat Thread.

Is she insured? How old is she again? I have a terrible memory!
We took Bella and Timmy in for there first kitten injection but then didnt have yearly ones, stupid now I know everything they can get but thankfully they've been okay, untill recently anyway, Timmy had a huge mouth abscess and Bella has a renal problems. Neither could have been sorted by injections though.
lol my memory is awful too. not 100% sure on age because she was a stray from rspca but the vet last year thought she about 2 or 3. A couple of people have told us not to bother with the jabs but we're not sure? She's not insured x

lol my memory is awful too. not 100% sure on age because she was a stray from rspca but the vet last year thought she about 2 or 3. A couple of people have told us not to bother with the jabs but we're not sure? She's not insured x

I'd bothered, if I knew what I knew now back then I defiantly would. I mean I'll do it yearly for tippy now. They can get things so easily. Is she an outdoor cat aswell? Or just indoor. Indoor you don't have to worry too much. But outdoor yh there's so many places where they can pick things up! People use to come in and complain that they're cat had a disease and we asked why they didnt have the injections done and they said because they thought it was unnecessary and that we should have made them more aware of the things they can get if they don't have them!

I'd bothered, if I knew what I knew now back then I defiantly would. I mean I'll do it yearly for tippy now. They can get things so easily. Is she an outdoor cat aswell? Or just indoor. Indoor you don't have to worry too much. But outdoor yh there's so many places where they can pick things up! People use to come in and complain that they're cat had a disease and we asked why they didnt have the injections done and they said because they thought it was unnecessary and that we should have made them more aware of the things they can get if they don't have them!
yeah that's what we figured - rather be safe than sorry! Yeah she's outdoor - well I say that, but all she has done today is sleep on the sofa haha shes so lazy at the minute! but once the weather is nice again she'll be out alot :) x

Reactions: A&T
I love cats but if I had one now I'd be worried sick when they venture outside! Sounds stupid I know.

I love cats but if I had one now I'd be worried sick when they venture outside! Sounds stupid I know.
It was horrible the first few times we let Wispa outside but you get used to it - i'd feel cruel keeping her inside. 9 times out of 10 she comes back when she is called and she doesn't venture very far either. I know what you mean though!

I was so scared when I let tippy free in the house (we have a cat flap) knowing that he would possibly go outside. I didnt sleep atall that night!
But we do have a catflap so they can come and go whenever, if they get scared they can just run in.

Its awful quiet on here?!
Me right now:
image.jpg

OMG @aimzer Yes! hahahahaah I laughed so much! Old biddy should give it up! Getting to old for all that!

@katie-elizabeth pfft! you should have made yourself known! I felt like I was all alone out here! Where have you been?! How dare you have a life hahaha.

hahaha only on facebook... I wish I had something more exciting to tell you haha! What're you upto?

ohhh :( theres me thinking you were like a superhero or something! Saving lives and stuff!
I... I am laughing at madonna falling off stage. And I just had a tea. Oh and also worrying about Tippy :( my poor little bub!
You doing anything interesting tomorrow?!

OMG @aimzer Yes! hahahahaah I laughed so much! Old biddy should give it up! Getting to old for all that!

@katie-elizabeth pfft! you should have made yourself known! I felt like I was all alone out here! Where have you been?! How dare you have a life hahaha.
Haha I know ! I did feel kinda sorry for her though. Surprised she never broke her hip Haha!

ohhh :( theres me thinking you were like a superhero or something! Saving lives and stuff!
I... I am laughing at madonna falling off stage. And I just had a tea. Oh and also worrying about Tippy :( my poor little bub!
You doing anything interesting tomorrow?!
Shhhh that's supposed to be a secret! :shh:

Ohh poor puddy :( hope it's not bothering him too much?
Hmm tomorrow is my day off :D so a day for chilling out :) how about you? keeping an eye on Tippy I guess? Hugs for him x

Haha I know ! I did feel kinda sorry for her though. Surprised she never broke her hip Haha!

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same! The evil look she gave the person behind her though! Eesh! If looks could kill!

Shhhh that's supposed to be a secret! :shh:

Ohh poor puddy :( hope it's not bothering him too much?
Hmm tomorrow is my day off :D so a day for chilling out :) how about you? keeping an eye on Tippy I guess? Hugs for him x

Oh... Oh soz. Which one are you?! :shh:

He limping still but I've had a proper good look at him, I think it's a blood blister which is just a bit painful thats all, if he's still bad tomorrow I'll take him vet. Just to make sure.
Ooooo day off! Haha you just having a lazy day?! I love lazy days! I have them... Everyday! Pfft. Not as good as they sound after a year and a half!
I've got a friend coming over I've not seen in ages! She loves guinea pigs too! Haha. Gunna have a party for amber! And go buy her some toys! :)!
And yes, I'll be worrying about tippy :( probably have to pop to the vets in the morning with him. I shall give him a bigggggg cuddle from Auntie Katie :D x

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same! The evil look she gave the person behind her though! Eesh! If looks could kill!

He limping still but I've had a proper good look at him, I think it's a blood blister which is just a bit painful thats all, if he's still bad tomorrow I'll take him vet. Just to make sure.
Ooooo day off! Haha you just having a lazy day?! I love lazy days! I have them... Everyday! Pfft. Not as good as they sound after a year and a half!
I've got a friend coming over I've not seen in ages! She loves guinea pigs too! Haha. Gunna have a party for amber! And go buy her some toys! :)!
And yes, I'll be worrying about tippy :( probably have to pop to the vets in the morning with him. I shall give him a bigggggg cuddle from Auntie Katie :D x
Aw have a fab day with your friend....and Amber :D x Hope Tippy is okay tomorrow x (P.S sorry to butt in :P)

I noticed that too! Wonder if he will get sacked!

My Nana's "boyfriend" just died. He was 87, so "good innings" as they say, but its sad that life ends and I hate to think how sad Nana is now, it must be so so awful to loose two life partners and to be left alone. My grandad died 26 years ago and her "boyfriend" as she always called him, had been with her for 23 years.

My Nana's "boyfriend" just died. He was 87, so "good innings" as they say, but its sad that life ends and I hate to think how sad Nana is now, it must be so so awful to loose two life partners and to be left alone. My grandad died 26 years ago and her "boyfriend" as she always called him, had been with her for 23 years.
Oh no that's so sad. How awful- your poor Nana. Thinking of you all x x

Oh my gosh that is so sad! It always makes me upset when older people lose the one they have spent a huge part of their life with :( must be horrible! hope your Nana is coping as well as she can x

Aw have a fab day with your friend....and Amber :D x Hope Tippy is okay tomorrow x (P.S sorry to butt in :P)

Thank you! :) ima take lots of pictures!
Haha thats okay, You wernt butting it! You were joining in :D Thats allowed haha x

I noticed that too! Wonder if he will get sacked!

Bet he does! Wasn't his fault though! It was down to wardrobe really doing it up too tight!

Thank you! :) ima take lots of pictures!
Haha thats okay, You wernt butting it! You were joining in :D Thats allowed haha x

Bet he does! Wasn't his fault though! It was down to wardrobe really doing it up too tight!
Yeh she struggled to get it off! Should have just used Velcro :)

Aww I'm so sorry for your loss! Or your nans loss :(! At least she has you though and the rest of your family! At least she wont be alone! Bless her! I hope she's going to be okay :( xx

Yeh she struggled to get it off! Should have just used Velcro :)

Ahh Velcro, you use it at the start of your life and at the end! In the middle there's not a single piece of Velcro in sight!

Back