Chat Thread.

My Nana's "boyfriend" just died. He was 87, so "good innings" as they say, but its sad that life ends and I hate to think how sad Nana is now, it must be so so awful to loose two life partners and to be left alone. My grandad died 26 years ago and her "boyfriend" as she always called him, had been with her for 23 years.
That is SO sad. I hope she is OK

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same! The evil look she gave the person behind her though! Eesh! If looks could kill!

Oh... Oh soz. Which one are you?! :shh:

He limping still but I've had a proper good look at him, I think it's a blood blister which is just a bit painful thats all, if he's still bad tomorrow I'll take him vet. Just to make sure.
Ooooo day off! Haha you just having a lazy day?! I love lazy days! I have them... Everyday! Pfft. Not as good as they sound after a year and a half!
I've got a friend coming over I've not seen in ages! She loves guinea pigs too! Haha. Gunna have a party for amber! And go buy her some toys! :)!
And yes, I'll be worrying about tippy :( probably have to pop to the vets in the morning with him. I shall give him a bigggggg cuddle from Auntie Katie :D x
sounds like a good day, lucky Amber :) I just got up and had breakfast, accompanied by an unimpressed soggy cat meowing round my feet haha... Silly thing got caught in the rain xD
I need to clean out the boys today and have a good sort out in my own room too..don't think today will be as lazy as I thought - boo! Will involve plenty of cups of tea though :D
Aww hope he enjoyed his snuggle from Auntie Katie! (Wispa is jealous now) x

sounds like a good day, lucky Amber :) I just got up and had breakfast, accompanied by an unimpressed soggy cat meowing round my feet haha... Silly thing got caught in the rain xD
I need to clean out the boys today and have a good sort out in my own room too..don't think today will be as lazy as I thought - boo! Will involve plenty of cups of tea though :D
Aww hope he enjoyed his snuggle from Auntie Katie! (Wispa is jealous now) x

Silly wispa! I'm still in bed need a tea though then gunna go check on tippin'.
Ohh, well at least you can have plenty of tea whilst you do those things!
I had to tidy my room yesterday, was getting dusky I have so many shiny shelves! Bad idea in a dusty house!
Right I need tea I'm going for tea.

Silly wispa! I'm still in bed need a tea though then gunna go check on tippin'.
Ohh, well at least you can have plenty of tea whilst you do those things!
I had to tidy my room yesterday, was getting dusky I have so many shiny shelves! Bad idea in a dusty house!
Right I need tea I'm going for tea.
Milk no sugar pleaeeeease! :D how is Tippy?

Thanks. Will be so pleased when tomorrows check is done. I am just so nervous but excited.
I am going to be nervous cleaning again haha. Am at my grandmas atm x

Just upset our manager, a BBC camera crew turned up at the station and wanted to go out on patrol with us, management knew about it and dropped it on us. We refused - as is our right and the manager went ballistic! We told them we left Liverpool to avoid people and didn't want filming! (my partner is also a scouser) :))

I did see madonnas fall at the Brits. Hilarious, although I don't intend to be mean. But she is not an old biddy at all! 56 is hardly pensioner age is it.

Good luck for the home check @jenniferanneharris you have nothing to worry about :) when do you collect bunny?! Or is he already home and I've missed it?! lol x
Collecting him Monday on the way to the vets. Less stress for him that way I think. Then can leave him the rest of they day apart from feeding etc x
I am very excited

Aw I feel like a bad slave tonight :( wanted to give harry & lloyd some quality floor time/stimulation (having some housemate issues) so brought them into my room to play with new toys and have a run around. They loved it, think they've been a bit bored lately. Anyway Katie took great offence to having them in 'their' territory and went berserk. After 50mins I had no choice but to put them back in their cage In the living room. And now I have 3 sulking piggies :soz:. Nala doesn't care, she has readigrass to eat.

Aw I feel like a bad slave tonight :( wanted to give harry & lloyd some quality floor time/stimulation (having some housemate issues) so brought them into my room to play with new toys and have a run around. They loved it, think they've been a bit bored lately. Anyway Katie took great offence to having them in 'their' territory and went berserk. After 50mins I had no choice but to put them back in their cage In the living room. And now I have 3 sulking piggies :soz:. Nala doesn't care, she has readigrass to eat.
No you're not a bad slave at all. Everyone makes mistakes. You have done the right thing putting them back in the cage, they will soon be out of sulking zone with food bribery.
Please don't be so hard on yourself.

Oh bless. I'm sure some cuddles and extra veggies and they will forgive you :P x

I hope they forgive me, I need to think of another floor time solution for harry & Lloyd tho. Anytime I let them out in the living my housemate puts them back In their cage, today they were only 20mins before she put them back so has could hoover.

Oh bless you - you're not a bad slave at all! I agree with Jenny, give them some nommy veg and you'll be forgiven in no time! :) x

Back