Chat Thread.

Me too, hoping a couple of day without the disruptive influence of Reggie will sort them out. They're all in a clean hutch together, so I'll know by morning if I need to separate them permanently.

I actually had a lie in, I was on leave otherwise I would have been up at 4am for early shift. ;) It was nice meeting you and your parents this morning, I hope I didn't give you indigestion rushing your breakfast. :lol!:

food doesnt touch the sides with me these days, especially when i am having a sausage butty lol. It was good timing actually, i dont think it could have worked better. Was nice meeting you and your family too, just a shame about the circumstances. Hope Mrs Hogg is doing ok too x

She's still down and I'm all the bad men under the sun for getting rid of her Reggie! :(

She's still down and I'm all the bad men under the sun for getting rid of her Reggie! :(
I'm sure Mrs Hogg will understand it was for the best for reggie , you'll be back in her good books when she's got over her emotional state. We women are a bit soft xx lol xx

Aww Boss, it must be horrible :( It was bad enough rehoming my surprise baby piggers after a few months. At least he will be guaranteed a good home through Windwhistle x

I'm staying out of the way for the time being, she's took a sleeping tablet and gone to bed, I'll wait till she's snoring before sneaking in to bed. :tu:

I'm staying out of the way for the time being, she's took a sleeping tablet and gone to bed, I'll wait till she's snoring before sneaking in to bed. :tu:

Now did she really take the sleeping pill or did you make her a nice mug of warm milk with a little extra 'something-something' in it?

Seriously though - so sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. I really hope your remaining bobbits settle down quickly x

Sending you and Mrs h huge hugs.Horrible having to rehome.Still managing to keep hold of my piggies but has been a struggle.Have contingency plans if I end up with a bad illness and can't pay bills.Have had to get hay a couple of times on tick.Keeping all fingers crossed that nothing happens til I can build up a new fund.

Oh I hope things don't get to that stage @madguinealady
You have done so well to keep going up till now.

Squirrel traps have been found in a local park :( I just heard it on local news. Even though they are humane traps, the squirrels have to be killed as they cant legally be released. I cant see what harm to anyone squirrels are :( I really enjoy seeing them in my garden. Even though they do dig up the odd bulb....

Oh I hope things don't get to that stage @madguinealady
You have done so well to keep going up till now.

Squirrel traps have been found in a local park :( I just heard it on local news. Even though they are humane traps, the squirrels have to be killed as they cant legally be released. I cant see what harm to anyone squirrels are :( I really enjoy seeing them in my garden. Even though they do dig up the odd bulb....
That is so sad. Why do people have to interfere with nature?

Yes. As a species we are so arrogant aren't we :(

We have a "pet" squirrel in our garden called Mr Samuel S. Squirrel ;) well, at least we think its the same one.... my children named him :)

Yes. As a species we are so arrogant aren't we :(

We have a "pet" squirrel in our garden called Mr Samuel S. Squirrel ;) well, at least we think its the same one.... my children named him :)
I agree, we are arrogant. It was humans who brought grey squirrels here then wanted to kill them as the red are dying out.

Aww that is sweet. I love watching squirrels.

It maybe a bad thing that grey squirrels outnumber the red ones, but why is that the squirrels fault! They are seen as vermin as they get into people's houses and chew things. It really annoys the sh** out of me that us humans think we can interfere with what we like. Leave Mother Nature alone I'm sure it'll sort out in the end. I love my planet and it should be left alone. My son says I'm a hippy. Hug trees and the like don't eat meat, well so be it I will hug a tree if I want. Let the animals, insects live there lives. I,despair of some humans I really do . There. Off my soap box :lol!:. Xxxxx

Back