Chat Thread.

There may be snow on the roof, but there was definitely a raging inferno in the cellar in them days! :lol!:

I took my two dogs to Formby beach about a year ago, just a day out at the beach it was absolutely fabulous i loved it and so did they, so much sand

Hope you are feeling better soon Shirley!

I'm having a big decluttering session on the house. Its amazing how quickly junk piles up!

I took my two dogs to Formby beach about a year ago, just a day out at the beach it was absolutely fabulous i loved it and so did they, so much sand
I used to take my dogs there too when I had my gorgous lovely dogs , can't have dogs now. So I'm now a piggie lover . Maxim my German Shepard spent hours on the beach she adored it even when she was in he twilight years and Ill she still go for a slow trot. Bless her miss her so much xx

Hope you are feeling better soon Shirley!

I'm having a big decluttering session on the house. Its amazing how quickly junk piles up!
Still feeling awful still can't be ill can you. My little jacks poorly, he can't take care of himself , my grandchildren neede taken to school, car in for a service, Jack back to the vet. Omg I'm soo tired !
I love decluttering, I used to say to my kids when they were young" I'm gonna get a bin bag and throw all your junk away" used to work a treat. Then as they got older they just laughed ! I got the better of them tho. I did get a bin bag and took the junk to the tip:lol!: so now even tho they're all grown up. I still say" don't make me come round with my bin bags". It moves them all the time. Even my daughter in law threatens my son with the bin bags x

I used to take my dogs there too when I had my gorgous lovely dogs , can't have dogs now. So I'm now a piggie lover . Maxim my German Shepard spent hours on the beach she adored it even when she was in he twilight years and Ill she still go for a slow trot. Bless her miss her so much xx

aww I'm sorry you cant have dogs, i would just be lost without my two. German shepard...swoon! Ive got a whippet and a whippet/lab cross

This is at my local beach

DSC00539.webp

aww I'm sorry you cant have dogs, i would just be lost without my two. German shepard...swoon! Ive got a whippet and a whippet/lab cross

This is at my local beach

View attachment 18637
What a lovely picture I also had a Doberman when I had maxim, so when she died I got another Doberman they are brilliant dogs much misunderstood. Where I used to live they was a lady had three whippets and two greyhounds, we used to walk together on the fields near us they are lovely dogs. I notice you are from morecambe , I used to go to morecambe all the time when my kids were young, my mum and dad had a caravan there. My kids adored Frontier land x

Wow! god id love a greyhound or two, oh and dobermans are just absolutely stunning but sadly hardly seen these days. yes i agree much misunderstood, prior to rotties and staffies etc...crazy world!

Yes, Morecambe, for my sins, as much as it is quite a crappy place (ok where i live, thankfully) i do think we have the absolute best sunsets and views over the bay are to die for. Frontierland is well gone, but oh in its day...there is talk of a new retail complex being built in its place, just been given the go ahead, we desperately need something to get people in. For me however, i am happy to walk along the prom on a howling windy day with rain, sleet or snow and enjoy it with my poochies! small things please me. I think my family is famous for being 'the ones' that sit outside the pubs at any time of year as we cant go in because we have the dogs with us lol

All dogs are beautiful
Wow! god id love a greyhound or two, oh and dobermans are just absolutely stunning but sadly hardly seen these days. yes i agree much misunderstood, prior to rotties and staffies etc...crazy world!

Yes, Morecambe, for my sins, as much as it is quite a crappy place (ok where i live, thankfully) i do think we have the absolute best sunsets and views over the bay are to die for. Frontierland is well gone, but oh in its day...there is talk of a new retail complex being built in its place, just been given the go ahead, we desperately need something to get people in. For me however, i am happy to walk along the prom on a howling windy day with rain, sleet or snow and enjoy it with my poochies! small things please me. I think my family is famous for being 'the ones' that sit outside the pubs at any time of year as we cant go in because we have the dogs with us lol
morecambe has become run down over the years which is a shame I loved it . But living there and holiday there are different thing aren't they. Where I live isn't the best but we do have lots of shops and things to keep us occupied. Home is what you make it xx enjoy you home ! X

oh i do, I'm not a go er outer as in nights out as i like being home with my furbabies, so i only really venture out with the dogs or for shopping etc. As i say, where i am is the nicest part of Morecambe so i really can not complain. I guess it is like anywhere, nice parts and run down parts. I certainly wouldnt come here on holiday, but then holidays are a thing from the past lol

I'm painting my hallway duck egg blue. But I'm lonely and bored! Kids have gone to Twycross Zoo with grandparents and husband has gone to the pub :(

if its any consolation my arms are aching from my circuits class last night. When i dried my hair this morning omg the pain lol

I love duck egg blue x

me too - that'll be our new colour scheme in the bedroom when we next get it decorated .

Yay! I woke up this morning and was so pleased to see the hallway and landing painted a lovely colour! Even though yesterday was such hard work, I hate painting ceilings and the one over the stairs was quite precarious!
Now I need to find a matching dog bed for the hallway! Dream has his own sofa in the living room but he likes to guard the front door too ;-)

Yay! I woke up this morning and was so pleased to see the hallway and landing painted a lovely colour! Even though yesterday was such hard work, I hate painting ceilings and the one over the stairs was quite precarious!
Now I need to find a matching dog bed for the hallway! Dream has his own sofa in the living room but he likes to guard the front door too ;-)
Does the house smell much?

Well done . I would never even contemplate decorating a hall or painting a ceiling . You deserve a huge pat on the back. I hope your family appreciate your hard work.

Not of the emulsion paint as I used one with low VOCs but the eggshell paint does!

Back