Chat Thread.

This is why i use fleece.As it is i fill two bins once a fortnught (big bro lives three doors down on his own so i use his as well as mine)

all my piggy waste goes on the muck heap at the farm, or I dont know what I would do.... ..I often wonder how those with lots of piggies and fortnightly bin collections manage. Our local tip wont accept animal waste.

Different note - what cartoon/film/book animal did you love when you were little? My husband was (and is) Snoopy obsessed. I was a huge fan of Bagpuss and Rupert Bear. I still sleep with a Bagpuss hot water bottle :) I had a Rupert bear that talked for my 4th birthday but he had a really scary voice and I was terrified of him.

all my piggy waste goes on the muck heap at the farm, or I dont know what I would do.... ..I often wonder how those with lots of piggies and fortnightly bin collections manage. Our local tip wont accept animal waste.

Different note - what cartoon/film/book animal did you love when you were little? My husband was (and is) Snoopy obsessed. I was a huge fan of Bagpuss and Rupert Bear. I still sleep with a Bagpuss hot water bottle :) I had a Rupert bear that talked for my 4th birthday but he had a really scary voice and I was terrified of him.
I was crazy about he man and she rah!

I loved Sport Billy hence the username :) Button Moon too was a favourite

I single handedly managed to fill our general waste bin up with snowflake bedding a hay... :doh:
Going to be investing in a garden waste bin soon as we're gonna struggle.

Ahh, @Sport Billy, i didnt remember that but my husband does. Button Moon was ace, i loved that too, we have the dvd and my 3 year old watches it almost daily.

My 8 year old has just thrown up everywhere :-( why didnt we stick to pets!

I loved Button Moon too, and like Piggyfan was a fan of He-Man and She rah aswell. Watched CBeebies with my nephews today and kids programmes these days are rubbish.

I loved watching "Biker Mice from Mars" on TV some years ago now. Anyone else seen that?
A new version was on TV not too long ago, but it wasn't as good as the original. I used to have it on video.

Did anyone watch that programme about spiders last night? I thought it was really interesting. Some amazing photography in it,
like the house spider drinking. So they do go into the bath for a drink of water! I thought they just fell in by accident whilst looking fora mate.
I quite like spiders, I find them fascinating and some of them are very pretty. How do other members feel about spiders?

It was a Conkers, the National Forest Centre- it was a staged thing where zombies chased you through the woods. I'm not actually very fond of zombies, though OH loves them. The kids were terrified, ha ha!

I have been on several proper ghost walks like Nottingham and York ones. I got so freaked out on the Nottingham one that I had to leave the tour and go to a pub for a stiff drink!

It was a Conkers, the National Forest Centre- it was a staged thing where zombies chased you through the woods. I'm not actually very fond of zombies, though OH loves them. The kids were terrified, ha ha!

I have been on several proper ghost walks like Nottingham and York ones. I got so freaked out on the Nottingham one that I had to leave the tour and go to a pub for a stiff drink!
Haha, I get freaked out as soon as I go down a dark tunnel on foot. I would hate ghost walks!
I'm like a big baby if I am forced to walk into a bat cave. Ugh!

I did one in York and thought it was very good - it was pitced just right in the scarieness scale. - I like the sound of going to the pub though ....

I've been looking into both the Nottingham and York ghosts walks, wanna go sooo badly!

I'm currently watching 'Sinister'. Terrifying. I watched it in the cinema when it came out, still just as terrifying now!

Thank goodness for this forum, I spend so much of my life sitting in the car waiting for my children at various sporting activites, cubs, after school clubs etc. In the summer I can read books, but its too dark now so being able to read this forum is a real treat!

Has anyone ever purchased from the website Achica, placed an order on the 27th of sept, still no goods but they say they've been delivered? Fighting a losing battle I feel. Wouldn't be so bad but ended up buying same thing from amazon cheaper & delivered in 2 days. :hb:

No I haven't purchased from them but that's a nightmare. And I hate when that happens. My hubby never ever got a remote control car he ordered as a gift last Christmas. Grr

Oh no! I hope your parcels turn up :(

One of our neighbours already put up Christmas decorations! A huge tree made up of lights in the front garden! It inspired quite a lot of comment from the early morning dog walkers today!

No way a Christmas tree up already? That's a bit too early.
Mind u maybe their is a reason for it.

No the parcel never turned up. Lol. Would be surprised if it did a year later. Mind u stranger things have happened. :xd:

Back