Chat Thread.

No way a Christmas tree up already? That's a bit too early.
Mind you maybe their is a reason for it.

No the parcel never turned up. Lol. Would be surprised if it did a year later. Mind you stranger things have happened. :xd:
Maybe they secretly know the world is gonna end and feel the need to celebrate Christmas first lol!

I've started making my felt decoration for my tree. Last year I had a few on my tree, decided I liked them better than the bauble thing, so I'm on a mission. I want a white twiggy thing to make a centre piece for some of my crafts. They are sooo expensive, maybe do a hunt for one in our park and spray it whit ? Any one done anything like this before ? Any pointers would be well recieved. Thanks guys x

I think maybe B&M bargains or ASDA will do those white tree things. Probably just as expensive though!
@Shirley

Cheaper to steel a tree from the park and spray paint it... Hehe.

I think maybe B&M bargains or ASDA will do those white tree things. Probably just as expensive though!
@Shirley

Cheaper to steel a tree from the park and spray paint it... Hehe.
you know what they love to rip us off at Christmas don't they ? I will not STEAL from my park if it on the floor it will be ok I'm sure, wonder if it's best to let it dry out properly and then spray it ermm gonna have to think about this xx

you know what they love to rip us off at Christmas don't they ? I will not STEAL from my park if it on the floor it will be ok I'm sure, wonder if it's best to let it dry out properly and then spray it ermm gonna have to think about this xx
A tree. Noooo just need a smallish branch lol xx

Haha, best to let it dry out or it may be soggy. Lol, x

I love bats. Apart from the smell they are beautiful creatures x
They are very sweet, with their little ears and eyes. But seeing them fly around in the dark, the smell, and the thought of the flying into my head...terrifying!

They are very sweet, with their little ears and eyes. But seeing them fly around in the dark, the smell, and the thought of the flying into my head...terrifying!
They wouldn't fly into your head far too intelligent for that! The smell is quite gross tho. Still even some humans are smelly :lol!:. :oops: Xx

My granddaughter who is nearly three insisted she wanted a " Sunberella" .we bought here one with Minnie mouse on and " all shopped out " quoted on it. She's been sat on the sofa under it Won't put it down . Glad I'm not superstitious . Only trouble is it won't be just for the rain, if the sun shines regardless how cold it is her sun hat goes on , and now so will the Sunberella . Good name for it I think ! Gotta love her

My granddaughter who is nearly three insisted she wanted a " Sunberella" .we bought here one with Minnie mouse on and " all shopped out " quoted on it. She's been sat on the sofa under it Won't put it down . Glad I'm not superstitious . Only trouble is it won't be just for the rain, if the sun shines regardless how cold it is her sun hat goes on , and now so will the Sunberella . Good name for it I think ! Gotta love her
Haha, aww. I have never heard of a Sunbrella! Apart from the ones when you go to the seaside.

Well just decided to listen to some music mazes me how my piggies don't mind some music and hate others lol. Tom Odell seems to be a favourite only like a couple of his songs tho , not so keen on maroon 5 tho. Seems I can't listen to that then! I'll search spotify for piggie friendly tunes ! x

King of Leon. Hate that they do ! Don't seem to mind two door cinema club I'll listen to that then for now!
Can't chill in my own bedroom with what I want :own:

Started thinking today about our beloved uk , I would not want to live anywhere else at all, weathers so unpredictable. But I love that, our health service is amazing , and the majority of uk citizens are bloody lovely people. I hate going abroad for holidays. I find them boring, especially If it's hot, day after day. Don't bother anymore , mind you can't afford it anymore now that I am single again. Lol x

Off to our local cenotaph tomorrow . I attend every year and still find it very emotional, and still shed a tear, I've attend ever since I was in the air cadets at 12 years old , so a long time over 40 years , hope if people can't attend please try to observe a few minutes quite time to reflect x

aww Sunberella, I love that. I have a 3 year old daughter who loves her umbrella too.

We will be at the remembrance service tomorrow, My son is a cub scout so he is marching in the parade to Church.

Oh @Shirley just take a talk in a local wooded area, and spray a branch silver or white. I used to have a branch that I decorated for different holidays in my old house. And I made felt birds for the in between months where there were no holidays.
here one from january.
4277300236_95b403bc5f.jpg

I was at Barton Grange today, a local garden centre and everyone stopped and observed the minutes silence, even the kids were great which totally amazed me considering how excited they must have been with all the christmas glittery stuff lol.

Try not to be too sad Bosshog, you have only done the best for Reggie and given him anothber chance at a new life. And he got to meet me too lol

The other 3 are fighting amongst themselves now, Mary ran at Betty and Ronnie stood between them. Hopefully they'll re-establish the pecking order now that Reggie has gone, otherwise Mary will be needing rehomed too! :(

Back