Chat Thread.

I am definitely a silver surfer, I use purple shampoo. I am trying really hard to get my hair to go purple, but it is not working.....
I suppose for women, going grey gracefully is a bit like a bloke avoiding the combover.

I am definitely a silver surfer, I use purple shampoo. I am trying really hard to get my hair to go purple, but it is not working.....
I suppose for women, going grey gracefully is a bit like a bloke avoiding the combover.
Have you tried stargazer hair colour? I used it when I had purple hair.

It is supposed to correct the tone of the blonde as after a while blonde goes a bit yellow. Keeps it looking nice!

@AbiS I started doing a fitness dvd today .....aiming to do it every morning. Its Miranda Harts dvd ;-) i thought it would be my level but its bloomin' hard, I thought I was going to collapse.

@AbiS I started doing a fitness dvd today .....aiming to do it every morning. Its Miranda Harts dvd ;-) i thought it would be my level but its bloomin' hard, I thought I was going to collapse.
Good for you! I really struggle to do things on my own at home - just lack motivation - am hoping that paying upfront for a year at the gym will keep me going. I bet Mirandas dvd is quite amusing too!

Anyone else forget to put the clocks back?Got up (very reluctantly) to get sorted to take my daughter to panto rehearsals and my phone said half seven but the one I had upstairs doesn't update automatically.After checking the talking clock realised what had happened.Could have had another hour in bed

Anyone else forget to put the clocks back?Got up (very reluctantly) to get sorted to take my daughter to panto rehearsals and my phone said half seven but the one I had upstairs doesn't update automatically.After checking the talking clock realised what had happened.Could have had another hour in bed
All my clocks are radio controlled, so they change automatically. It is just one less thing to think about. At least it was an our in the right direction and you were not late.

We put our clocks back but unfortunately our piggies didn't.... :lol!:

The mrs browns boys movie is out on DVD tomorrow. After being turned down at the cinema. Pfft.

We did a complete deep cage clean yesterday and managed to fill 6 black bin bags, where does all that come from.. Dump here we come... :lol!:

Back