Chat Thread.

On a possitive not called Hermes...they called delivery man...sais they would try re delivery jn next hour 20mins later I have my parcel.
Called rescue going to open day on Sunday between 2-3.30 to pick sweep out a girl or two hehe. They then do home check and all being well they do initial mixing for half an hour-an hour and all well I can come home. I am having a good day...yayy x

Oh gosh tjaya brilliant news I'm so happy for you! I bet they'll be loads of lovely bunny's there!

Oh god.. Oh route I'm going to vomit. Or have a panic attack

Hahahaha I'm laughing and I don't even know why someone help me I'm loosing my mind :crazy:

It's just a shame that you had to wait so long. I can see why some people just go to a pet shop and buy a guinea pig.
Indeed, this isnt even from the "original rescue" its from a rescue the same distance away in the other direction Its a cat, rabbit and piggie rescue. Still not heard back from original rescue. I am just so pleased found somewhere else :)

Indeed, this isnt even from the "original rescue" its from a rescue the same distance away in the other direction Its a cat, rabbit and piggie rescue. Still not heard back from original rescue. I am just so pleased found somewhere else :)
I hope the opportunity crops up for you to give the original rescue some constructive feedback.

hehe :P A Caribbean Mystery, seen this one fairly recently- but i do enjoy them. :)

Ohh a Caribbean mystery! Sounds quite nice... If only there wasn't a murder bound to happen! I could do with a beach right now.... And a stiff drink!

My day so far:

Go to work, walk in office door.
Everyone on my pod: "You're ill - go home!"
My boss: "Go home"
Me: *turns around, leaves work and comes home to drown in man-size tissues*

Ohh a Caribbean mystery! Sounds quite nice... If only there wasn't a murder bound to happen! I could do with a beach right now.... And a stiff drink!
haha indeed. Not wine though...dont drink wine...maybe a beer or a cocktail...or a spirit. Whats your fave drink?
I enjoyed Froktails (frozen coctails), get get them from tesco...so yum!

So... That was the most annoying thing ever.. Got there and they said that the que was an hour and a half and they weren't taking any more. Part of me is relieved but the other part is like... For god sakes.... I'd mentally prepared I was ready.

So... That was the most annoying thing ever.. Got there and they said that the que was an hour and a half and they weren't taking any more. Part of me is relieved but the other part is like... For god sakes.... I'd mentally prepared I was ready.
Oh bless you. Any idea when your going back?

Tuesday, with grandad. But mum won't be able to get time off work so he'll have to come in with me instead.
Aw well good luck with that, I'm sure your grandad will be good company for the blood test and i will make sure i am online again to chat :). How annoying it was such a long wait. Luckily my hospital dose it by appointment only so you usually dont wait more than 10-15mins. x

Reactions: A&T
Aw well good luck with that, I'm sure your grandad will be good company for the blood test and i will make sure i am online again to chat :). How annoying it was such a long wait. Luckily my hospital dose it by appointment only so you usually dont wait more than 10-15mins. x

Thank you! I was nervous but calmer than I normally am haha so thank you!
I wish there was somewhere around here by appointment only, seems to silly to take a ticket and join a line! It was on number 88 and I had number b40 which means it was like 52 people in front of me.. :/! And then they were like anyone after b30 we arnt accepting due to time. Like really?! I can't help thinking appointment would be better!

Coming back to your other question. I like woowoo cocktails. Or any cocktail actually mm! Cocktails are my favourite! Hehe. X

Thank you! I was nervous but calmer than I normally am haha so thank you!
I wish there was somewhere around here by appointment only, seems to silly to take a ticket and join a line! It was on number 88 and I had number b40 which means it was like 52 people in front of me.. :/! And then they were like anyone after b30 we arnt accepting due to time. Like really?! I can't help thinking appointment would be better!

Coming back to your other question. I like woowoo cocktails. Or any cocktail actually mm! Cocktails are my favourite! Hehe. X
eek that sounds terrible. my hospital used to do that and it was awful! But now the last few year its all appointment only - the only hospital round here that has tickets, you can only get blood tests from if your receiving treatment inside the hospital (eg due an op or cancer treatment or somthing), that one is ticket only, but never been more than a half an hour wait (when i was due bloods for an op etc)

Take the rest of the day to chill and relax :)

Back