Chat Thread.

Have no fear! I...am..here...

errr....does that rhyme?!

Knew that, just keeping you on your toes!

I got in and had a tea instead of a glass of wine.... seriously....I'm getting old.

I'm frozen... My OH insists on having the car windows open?! God knows why.
How are you?!

Oh good, Thought you were eating them out of the box for a minuet! :eek:!

Oh good, Thought you were eating them out of the box for a minuet! :eek:!
haha no I've not completely lost it, yet! Cheerios are fine straight from the box though right?!
nope no wine tonight, as much as I love it I rarely drink when I have work the next day, can't cope with it haha!

haha no I've not completely lost it, yet! Cheerios are fine straight from the box though right?!
nope no wine tonight, as much as I love it I rarely drink when I have work the next day, can't cope with it haha!

Oh yeah Cheerios are different though! And also those other things that are like cheerios but not cheerios.

Haha, Aww do you have work tomorrow then?! :( What do you work as I dont think I know! Feel free to tell me I'm being too nosy and to naff off :P :D

Oh yeah Cheerios are different though! And also those other things that are like cheerios but not cheerios.

Haha, Aww do you have work tomorrow then?! :( What do you work as I dont think I know! Feel free to tell me I'm being too nosy and to naff off :P :D
What things? What am I missing out on?! XD
hahaha as if I'd tell you to naff off :P I work in a nursery - you can probably guess that hangovers and kids just don't mix at all, hence no wine tonight! :soz: :P

What things? What am I missing out on?! XD
hahaha as if I'd tell you to naff off :P I work in a nursery - you can probably guess that hangovers and kids just don't mix at all, hence no wine tonight! :soz: :P

Yano.. those things! God those honey things that are in the shape of like... planes and stars and stuff! OMG WHAT ARE THEY CALLED! I dont even have any right now!

Hahahaha you never know! You might do something really....dodgy and not want to tell me! I thought you worked in a nursery thought, must have read it somewhere! God though.. children...hangover...god no! It might kill you off!

I'm frozen... My OH insists on having the car windows open?! God knows why.
How are you?!
Bless you. Oh dear, hope you ahve warmed up now. Sorry just had a bath. I'm okay, just dreading calling Hermes tomorrow to chase up parcel.But needs to be done...

am craving ice cream.oh dear lol

Yano.. those things! God those honey things that are in the shape of like... planes and stars and stuff! OMG WHAT ARE THEY CALLED! I dont even have any right now!

Hahahaha you never know! You might do something really....dodgy and not want to tell me! I thought you worked in a nursery thought, must have read it somewhere! God though.. children...hangover...god no! It might kill you off!
omg I've no idea what you're talking about but I want some! lol!
hahaha it definitely would kill me off, no doubt about it! Just the thought of it....god...no....:eek:

Bless you. Oh dear, hope you ahve warmed up now. Sorry just had a bath. I'm okay, just dreading calling Hermes tomorrow to chase up parcel.But needs to be done...

am craving ice cream.oh dear lol

I had a tea, so I'm warmed up. I'd get in the bath but I can never be asked to run one haha.
Oh dear :( Yeah needs to be done! You'll be happier once you finally get the parcels though!

omg I've no idea what you're talking about but I want some! lol!
hahaha it definitely would kill me off, no doubt about it! Just the thought of it....god...no....:eek:

THESE BAD BOYS!
Hs150.jpg

I had a tea, so I'm warmed up. I'd get in the bath but I can never be asked to run one haha.
Oh dear :( Yeah needs to be done! You'll be happier once you finally get the parcels though!
Aw thats good, glad your warm now. Indeed, i cant wait in all my life lol. Especially when they dont leave a card so cant even arrange for it to be left somewhere lol x

Reactions: A&T
I feel sick... I have to have a blood test tomorrow.. 3 vials.... ergh... makes me wanna vom. I'm so scared.. like I can feel myself panicking.

Eugh what's with stormy weather. Had to pick my brother up from choir and haven't warmed up since. Just ran a bath and made tea, ran out of wine :(

I feel sick... I have to have a blood test tomorrow.. 3 vials.... ergh... makes me wanna vom. I'm so scared.. like I can feel myself panicking.
oh no bless you, i used to be afraid of needles....i was awful- the dentist was somthing i would get in a blind panic about and getting blood tests wad terrible. But luckily i am over that fear now and i now am not bothered at all.... I'm sure it will be fine hun, deep breaths, dont look at the needle and distract yourself and keep busy, maybe take an ipod/mp3 to calm yourself, is anyone going with you to hold your hand? x

Back