Chat Thread.

Thank you. Hope everyone has a good evening what ever they are doing :D

My grandma came home today from the home she was in, she is doing better and although quite tired from the upheaval and a little warn out- shes doing okay today. Bless her x

EastEnders makes me laugh... Like no one in the EastEnd is like that! Why's it called EastEnder?!

Thanks i will do. Wont watch till another day as recording it as my mum watches it- so will watch with her.:D The last season with Ben Miller i really enjoyed, so sure i will this one :D
Aww. Ben miller hasn't been in the last two series. He was killed off! :eek: now we have Kris Marshall who is still great.

Ayeeeeee I'm having chineese tonight! Ohhhh yeahhh! And wine...

Aha it does for me. Cant stand it. The same stuff happens over and over.

I've watched it in the past therefore I can moan. Plus.. it gives EastEnders a bad name.

Apparently I am Katie. Although I thought I was just stating my opinion... didn't know I wasn't allowed to comment.
Also, I like soaps.
I never said you weren't allowed to comment. I didn't quote you to start an argument. Unless I have a short memory.

I didnt start an argument. I was giving my opinion on EastEnders and you told me to stop moaning :yikes:! I wasnt moaning. I was giving my opinion on it.

I didnt start an argument. I was giving my opinion on EastEnders and you told me to stop moaning :yikes:! I wasnt moaning. I was giving my opinion on it.
I didn't quote your post though. And never said to you to stop moaning.

Off to watch ee now.

Back