Chat Thread.

Diets are so hard. Once I went off I just went crazy eating so much. Weightwatchers is very good though. X
Think will go back to Slimming world... Lost 3 stone on that before...just need to get the uumph to start again. All I want to eat is junk latley...and quick fix foods. Sure when things calm down it will be a little easier. :-)

Think will go back to Slimming world... Lost 3 stone on that before...just need to get the uumph to start again. All I want to eat is junk latley...and quick fix foods. Sure when things calm down it will be a little easier. :-)
I think a person needs to be in the right frame of mind to lose weight. It is a huge lifestyle change. It took me a whole year to lose five stone. I think I've put one stone back on now. Grr.

I had a bowl of cereal about 4am before finishing shift, went to bed when I got in. I got up at 12, not had anything to eat yet, I'm going to the gym at 3.30 and straight onto slimming world for my weekly weigh in, I'll be all sweaty in class, the girls wont mind as I'll be in my shorts. ;)

I think a person needs to be in the right frame of mind to lose weight. It is a huge lifestyle change. It took me a whole year to lose five stone. I think I've put one stone back on now. Grr.
Agreed. Its deff a frame of mind thing. Good luck, i'm sure you will get back in the swing of things soon :)

I had a bowl of cereal about 4am before finishing shift, went to bed when I got in. I got up at 12, not had anything to eat yet, I'm going to the gym at 3.30 and straight onto slimming world for my weekly weigh in, I'll be all sweaty in class, the girls wont mind as I'll be in my shorts. ;)
Good luck Boss :)

Its terrible...am on the hula hoops and a cup of soup now...so hungry today... :S
! Weather really miserable now...

Reactions: A&T
I think the forum alcofrolics are already paid up members! :))

Oh! Talking of alchole! I CAN DRINK MY WINE TODAY! mmmmmm soz. Well excited then.

Hula hoops I could eat right now!
I have my hungry days. Mostly just before I'm about to have my crazy cow section of the month if you know what I mean?

Oh! Talking of alchole! I CAN DRINK MY WINE TODAY! mmmmmm soz. Well excited then.

Hula hoops I could eat right now!
I have my hungry days. Mostly just before I'm about to have my crazy cow section of the month if you know what I mean?

Enjoy your wine :)

I know what u mean ;)

Reactions: A&T
To be fair.. I really want a cocktail. Might make one later. I have blue curaco and grenadine. I'm sure I could mix something up! Haha

Back