Chat Thread.

Out for a meal :) girls night!
Enjoy. Sounds like fun and hope u manage to stay awake :-p.
One of my parcels has arrived. But annoying thing is other parcel is arriving by Hermes and they don't give a day...its said with local courier since yesterday and not been out as been waiting in for it. So annoying...hope its here soon as need yo go out later and see my grandma and go shopping.

Good news....all being well my grandma may come home Thursday! She just needs the Dr to sign off for good etc. Her care package has been upped to 4 carers a day. So am pleased that's she is improving. Hopefully she will have a good next few days and be in good spirits :-)
Also my great aunt should be out of hospital next Monday all being well...so :-) all is good ...hopefully hehe

@katie-elizabeth I am getting on at Beeston which is the station after Nottingham. I will be travelling on my own as I am leaving my husband with the children and dog for the day :D
@jenniferanneharris I hope both your relatives are able to come out of hospital soon.

Is anyone upto much at the mome?
I have given up" the great parcel watch" lol. I am now upstairs listening to the radio while i write my shopping list. I am popping out at 3ish for a few hours, hopefully my step dad will be home, but if he is not i guess i will have to live with it :P I was hoping to have the parcel for cage clean tonight, but I'm guessing i wont, so will just go ahead and clean. :)

I just got back from a shopping trip with the OH! Bought some fruit for the pancakes. And some hot cross buns because I like to eat as many hot cross buns as I can before they disappear for another year haha.

just woke up, off to the gym soon to shake the cobwebs away. ;)

I got up about half hour ago, staggered downed stairs, then quite cheerfully scoffed two pancakes :tu:

And now, I'm sat in front of the puter. Strange that, innit? ;)

Wahh! Not had me pancake yet, feeling pretty crabby! :no: -_-
Me either...i went to Tesco and bought piggy veg...but forgot to get pancake mix...so will have to do them for dinner tommor as not going to shop again for 1 thing...silly me lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs...am visiting my grandma at the moment

2 hours in the gym, now tucking into the Cumbrian dish known as tattie pot. Yum yum!

Taters in a pot. Probably with gravey don't up north people have gravey with everything?

Hi guys I'm home and still awake, just hahah. I'm sure a glass of wine at the meal will wake me up...
So pleased for your good news about your relatives Jenny :)

Chips and gravy! Now you are talking. Hubba hubba!
:drool:

Back