Chat Thread.

Oh I love the cheesecake factory! We went to one in Vegas, amazing!

Isnt it! makes me drool thinking of it! mmmmm SO GOOD! Did you only have one? I have multiple....... then felt really sick.

Isnt it! makes me drool thinking of it! mmmmm SO GOOD! Did you only have one? I have multiple....... then felt really sick.
Sadly I did only have one, but being lactose intolerant it was a wise choice. So worth it though

Sadly I did only have one, but being lactose intolerant it was a wise choice. So worth it though

Awww man! Yeah I bet it was well worth it. I thought they did lactose intolerant ones though!

Mmmm I Brought about $20 worth back thinking it would last a few months, pfft nope lasted about as long as the peanut butter m&ms

Mmmm I Brought about $20 worth back thinking it would last a few months, pfft nope lasted about as long as the peanut butter m&ms

You can get them in tesco now in the american section!

Oo yep gateau day needs to be a thing too! As well as banoffee pie day...
how you feeling by the way? x
I'm not to bad, very stiff, but not done much today. Just nailed the tarpaulins on the hutch today, so the hutch is nice and toasty :)

Tomorrow i spray and wipe down in f10 spray again :)
Hopefully the new bunny things arrive in the post today- ordered a few prezzys for him. I hope to collect him this week end. I'm so excited.

Oh now I have a craving for reeces but my mum gave me a litre of 1euro wine so no chance I can drive to tesco tonight :(

Oh now I have a craving for reeces but my mum gave me a litre of 1euro wine so no chance I can drive to tesco tonight :(

1euro wine classy! Bet that's lovely hahaha. Sounds like you wont be going tomorrow either! That stuff knocks your block off! I had wine from a carton once.. thought I was gunna fall through the floor the next day.

It's surprisingly nice, but no driving for me. Don't think I'll get through the whole litre tonight but I'll give it a bash. The joys of being off work for 2 weeks :beer:

2 glasses down so far, was looking after my little brother after school so not long home. Wine is a must after dealing with that little darling :cen:

Back