Chat Thread.

Ive had many types of cider so possibly? doesn't ring a bell though! I love cider, yum!

You should try it! So yum! especially cold! They have 3 types, Summer berries, Kiwi & lime and passion fruit & apple!
I Love passion fruit & apple! mmmmm

That was definitely the poison of choice at uni (in the one pub in Hereford that you could get away with ordering it at). Ah, them were the days...

I've never been to uni! So I wouldn't know about the PARTY HARD lifestyle?! Haha. And would probably end up being a recluse and never going out apart from lectures anyway! But I got completely wrecked at my 18th on malibu, lemonadge and black current juice?!

Snakebite.....havnt had that for years. It was the drink of choice for goths in the 90s.
I love cider, and have just remembered that I used to drink cider and black. The thought makes me feel quite ill now!

Ah, malibu..used to be my favourite drink but now the thought makes me feel sick...too many bad nights/mornings on the stuff!

I dont have a liking for sweet drinks anymore. I used to inhale Baileys and Sheridans!

I like amaretto too. Malibu makes me go really red?! Even with just one glass?

Oh Katie are you coming to the Birmingham meet?!

And a bit of lemonade so the cranberry isn't so drying!
Ooh I'll have to try that next time!
Funny you ask- I've just been looking through the meet up thread :) - but I don't know! I want to..but.. I think I'm too scared! Hahah :mal:

Ooh I'll have to try that next time!
Funny you ask- I've just been looking through the meet up thread :) - but I don't know! I want to..but.. I think I'm too scared! Hahah :mal:

Haha I think you should come! If I can go all the way from London on my own, when on a normal day I can't even walk round to my corner shop you can do it too! Ital be my first meet too :)!
Plus.. Its in a pub...... IT WILL HAVE WINE! (Is bribing with alchole allowed?)

Haha I think you should come! If I can go all the way from London on my own, when on a normal day I can't even walk round to my corner shop you can do it too! Ital be my first meet too :)!
Plus.. Its in a pub...... IT WILL HAVE WINE! (Is bribing with alchole allowed?)

Plus I'll probably be off my :cen: on valium

Hahaha ahhh WINNEEEEE! I like the wine bribe ;) alcohol bribery is always allowed ha!
Hmmm maybe I could meet someone halfway there or something?! I'm definitely thinking about it!

Reactions: A&T
Hahaha ahhh WINNEEEEE! I like the wine bribe ;) alcohol bribery is always allowed ha!
Hmmm maybe I could meet someone halfway there or something?! I'm definitely thinking about it!

Where abouts are you? My train is going through rugby and Coventry? Haha.
I think ital be fun! Imagen what the naughty corner will be like in real life! Gunna be hilarious I recon!
You have a lot of time to mentally prepare too, which is probably the reason I'm so calm at the moment.

It changes at Nottingham, pretty sure there's other people on here that'll change there too?!
Hahah you have a very good point there!

It changes at Nottingham, pretty sure there's other people on here that'll change there too?!
Hahah you have a very good point there!

Yeah probably! Put a comment on the thread see whos changing there :)! I'd imagine there's at least one person! There's a few going now!
It would be lovely to meet you :D!

Ill get you wine! :D bahahah and bring cheesecake!

Ahh it'd be great to meet you and everyone else! mmm cheesecake and wine...great combo :D
Maybe I should take wine with me to drink on the train, that might help hahaha :woot:
:beer:

Ahh it'd be great to meet you and everyone else! mmm cheesecake and wine...great combo :D
Maybe I should take wine with me to drink on the train, that might help hahaha :woot:
:beer:

LOL. Maybe a stiff drink before you set off! Nothing like a bit of Dutch courage!

I was scared at first, but now I'm more excited. Probably because I've started talking to more people on a regular basis :)! Ital be cool... Although... What will I do without my meme's!?!?!? Oh god! maybe I'll print a load out and hold one up when its appropriate! Haha

Haha problem is it'll be like.. 9 or 10 in the morning , i'd end up arriving like a combination of this if I started drinking at that time >> :crazy::bronco::clap: :beer:
I feel a bit out of it now to be honest, you know when you go way past that stage of tiredness lol...

Oh my god, dilemma! you'll have to get a book of memes?! If that even exists? hahaha

Hi all. Looks like you had fun last night :-p I attempted an early night as was tired. Think I fell asleep about 2am.
How are you all today?
I'm waiting in for a couple of parcels this morning.

Back