Chat Thread.

If anyone needs a good belly laugh inducing movie to watch I would recommend 'a million ways to die in the west' so funny I think I almost peed :bronco:

Thanks. Its just been a horrible few months and i finally thought things were looking up and this happens :(. I am just feeling so disappointed...i just hope the rspca will have some females in ...or if not its back to the drawing board again... :(
I will keep my paws crossed for you and little sweep. Xx

Btw, that smiley was meant to be at the end, not the start!
Mobile throwing a wobbler again...

A bit better, was feeling very deflated earlier, but a little better now. Just a bit fed up, but will get over it :P

How are your hips today? X

Thats understandable, it's frustrating :(! It will get sorted though! Will just take a bit longer now :(!

There okay! Still hurting at night though, its weird.. I don't know why its so painful in bed! I've only been able to sleep on my back. And in the morning it takes me ages to get down the stairs and get moving! :( how's your back?

Thats understandable, it's frustrating :(! It will get sorted though! Will just take a bit longer now :(!

There okay! Still hurting at night though, its weird.. I don't know why its so painful in bed! I've only been able to sleep on my back. And in the morning it takes me ages to get down the stairs and get moving! :( how's your back?
I can understand, bless you, i would be frustrated if i was you. Much less stiff today, by tomorrow i should hopefully be back to normal :) Thanks for asking :) x

Back