Chat Thread.

This sums up our night owl group:
coffee-owls-240x180.jpg
Hmmmm that being said,,,can i be decaf? :)

haha indeed.
Indeed, not seen her for a while. Must have had an early night...or out for the evening? :)

Well she was on the naughty corner 15 minuets ago..but maybe she's fallen asleep!
Oh god, you just reminded me, gunna have a ridiculous amount of peoples drunk photos up tomorrow, give me strength!

Well she was on the naughty corner 15 minuets ago..but maybe she's fallen asleep!
Oh god, you just reminded me, gunna have a ridiculous amount of peoples drunk photos up tomorrow, give me strength!
oh right haha.Yeh may well have.
Thats true. How has your evening been? :)

oh right haha.Yeh may well have.
Thats true. How has your evening been? :)

It was good! My mums got a friend over so spent the night talking to them really which is why I haven't been on much tonight. Didnt get a nap today either so I'm feeling really sleepy! Oh and I had a cheesecake mmm love cheesecake!
How was your evening? :)

It was good! My mums got a friend over so spent the night talking to them really which is why I haven't been on much tonight. Didnt get a nap today either so I'm feeling really sleepy! Oh and I had a cheesecake mmm love cheesecake!
How was your evening? :)
mmmmm cheesecake. Yum...what kind? I just had a bag of beef hulahoops...i love beef crisps but don't eat beef lol...or any red meat- funny that isnt it :P
My evening was good, night with the family watching miss marple re runs- i loved it :D

Reactions: A&T
mmmmm cheesecake. Yum...what kind? I just had a bag of beef hulahoops...i love beef crisps but don't eat beef lol...or any red meat- funny that isnt it :P
My evening was good, night with the family watching miss marple re runs- i loved it :D

New York cheesecake! Was yummy!
Mmm hoolahoops! I love those! I stick them on my fingers and eat them off my fingers haha. Do you like Marmite crisps then?!
I remember my veggie friend has a packet of beef crisps I was shocked.. Till she told me there were vegetarian then I felt rip off that I bought meat crisps with with actual meat in them...

Iove miss Marple! Use to watch it with my mum! We dont watch it so much now though! Seen them all, and there long! I like murder she wrote too! Haha, I'm such a granny. And the doctor one with dick van dyke!

New York cheesecake! Was yummy!
Mmm hoolahoops! I love those! I stick them on my fingers and eat them off my fingers haha. Do you like Marmite crisps then?!
I remember my veggie friend has a packet of beef crisps I was shocked.. Till she told me there were vegetarian then I felt rip off that I bought meat crisps with with actual meat in them...

Iove miss Marple! Use to watch it with my mum! We dont watch it so much now though! Seen them all, and there long! I like murder she wrote too! Haha, I'm such a granny. And the doctor one with dick van dyke!
Oh yum :) I love cheese cake, its just rather rich so i cant over indulge,..had a lovley raspberry cheesecake at xmas...yum!
Haha yeh :P

Me too, I also love murder she wrote and diagnosis murder- is it sad i have DM on dvd? lol :P I love them both so much! I am also a granny at heart lol

Oh yum :) I love cheese cake, its just rather rich so i cant over indulge,..had a lovley raspberry cheesecake at xmas...yum!
Haha yeh :P

Me too, I also love murder she wrote and diagnosis murder- is it sad i have DM on dvd? lol :P I love them both so much! I am also a granny at heart lol

Oh yh my cheesecake was really heavy! Felt like a right pile of fat after.
Mmm raspberry cheesecake! Yummy!

Haha I don't think its sad! I'd join you for a whole afternoon of DM to be honest! DM and tea! My idea of a good day!

Oh yh my cheesecake was really heavy! Felt like a right pile of fat after.
Mmm raspberry cheesecake! Yummy!

Haha I don't think its sad! I'd join you for a whole afternoon of DM to be honest! DM and tea! My idea of a good day!
I always feel that way after cheese cake...black forest gateau... now that is my all time fave desert...so yummy.... :drool:
Me too..haha indeed. Sounds like an ideal day for me also :D

I always feel that way after cheese cake...black forest gateau... now that is my all time fave desert...so yummy.... :drool:
Me too..haha indeed. Sounds like an ideal day for me also :D

Mmmm black forest gateau! I had that at Christmas! Its my fave too! Soooo yummy!

Haha we should so get together and have a tea and DM day!

On another not have made a decision, i have emailed the rescue again (to get a friend for sweep) and if no reply be next week end am going down my local RSPCA and seeing what they have there female wise....means i have to do the mixing,...but i can deal with that. Just want Sweep to have a friend...been 3 weeks now and no word of what time frame i am looking at.... I understand they are busy, but I dont like Sweep not having some piggies to talk to. He sits there looking lonley and it kills me...he is bright and eating etc, but he loves his own kind...

Next Sunday will be 4 weeks since loosing Honor...and i think that is long enough.. Really hope the rescue gets back to me before hand with a time frame...but if they dont...will have to try other places..

Hello! I've just come in late to all the conversations again ha ha! I've liked a load of things but it's too late to comment now so I look like a big stalker ! And now I'm sleepy after catching up. @A&T ,your cat is gorgeous! Did you clean the cabinet ha ha? Sorry I didn't reply the other night- must have gone to bed before you posted it. Yes, I'm still sleepy, hurting etc but they said I'll feel a bit better when I'm up to 75mcg. @Goth Mummy feel free to PM if you want info on thyroid. (I hope it was you that said, I can't remember!).

On another not have made a decision, i have emailed the rescue again (to get a friend for sweep) and if no reply be next week end am going down my local RSPCA and seeing what they have there female wise....means i have to do the mixing,...but i can deal with that. Just want Sweep to have a friend...been 3 weeks now and no word of what time frame i am looking at.... I understand they are busy, but I dont like Sweep not having some piggies to talk to. He sits there looking lonley and it kills me...he is bright and eating etc, but he loves his own kind...

Next Sunday will be 4 weeks since loosing Honor...and i think that is long enough.. Really hope the rescue gets back to me before hand with a time frame...but if they dont...will have to try other places..
Awww that'll be hard for you, but exciting too! X

Hello! I've just come in late to all the conversations again ha ha! I've liked a load of things but it's too late to comment now so I look like a big stalker ! And now I'm sleepy after catching up. @A&T ,your cat is gorgeous! Did you clean the cabinet ha ha? Sorry I didn't reply the other night- must have gone to bed before you posted it. Yes, I'm still sleepy, hurting etc but they said I'll feel a bit better when I'm up to 75mcg. @Goth Mummy feel free to PM if you want info on thyroid. (I hope it was you that said, I can't remember!).

Hahahaha I couldn't work out which post you liked I thought my thingy was messing up! I do that all the time though if I miss stuff! We must look like right weirdos!

Awww thank you! Yes! God! It was disgraceful! Did you see it! Errggggh you'd think I never clean! couldn't believe it! OH had only just 'cleaned...' The room too!

Fingers crossed they get back to you! Either way he's going to get a lovely friend soon! Keep us updated :D

Yes I'm familiar with OH cleaning ha ha! The middle of the carpet is well hoovered!

Reactions: A&T
Yes I'm familiar with OH cleaning ha ha! The middle of the carpet is well hoovered!

Mhm... The non cluttered part of my shelves and bed side tables are dusted too.. Clearly he thought the front wouldn't get dirty.

Hahahaha I couldn't work out which post you liked I thought my thingy was messing up! I do that all the time though if I miss stuff! We must look like right weirdos!

Awww thank you! Yes! God! It was disgraceful! Did you see it! Errggggh you'd think I never clean! couldn't believe it! OH had only just 'cleaned...' The room too!
I sometimes forget if I've already posted a comment, particularly a sympathy one, and do it again anyway! Bet people think I'm a right loon!

Fingers crossed they get back to you! Either way he's going to get a lovely friend soon! Keep us updated :D
Thanks, yeh i hope so, will be much easier going to the "recommended" rescue, but i just hate this Limbo, i could cope if i got an email saying sorry, am very busy, is likely to be another 3 weeks, i would then have a time frame and could cope with that, i just hate not having a time frame lol...I'm such a control freak i think lol :P

Back