Chat Thread.

Back up again, still tired and cant be bothered! Time to get ready for work! :(

Yes I'm familiar with OH cleaning ha ha! The middle of the carpet is well hoovered!

Glad it's not just me . My OH will often say proudly to me "I've hoovered through". I'm not sure what he means by the "through" bit - we have got an upstairs too - and stairs come to think if it !

Glad it's not just me . My OH will often say proudly to me "I've hoovered through". I'm not sure what he means by the "through" bit - we have got an upstairs too - and stairs come to think if it !
Lol. Cant have an upstairs without the stairs can you!

Constantly feel as if your drunk!

I feel as if that picture is the wrong way round..

Yes not bad thanks. My back is stiff so all my plans have gone out the window lol. Off to babysit my niece for a few hours now and take her to visit my grandma.
How has your day been so far? :-) x
Sending vibes to your back! It is upsetting when people are so young and they have back problems. They are so not fun. O-O Aww! You have a niece. How lovely. Does she have any hobbies?

It has been fine thank you. I've just cleaned the cage....and scraping the piggy poop off the bed! Cheeky things. :))

I wasn't feeling too bad until I saw that photo and tried to figure out which way it should go haha. My head isn't great Jenny thank for thinking of me! I now remember why I haven't drank properly since christmas lol. Have fun with your neice, how old is she? :) hope your back isn't too bad!

I wasn't feeling too bad until I saw that photo and tried to figure out which way it should go haha. My head isn't great Jenny thank for thinking of me! I now remember why I haven't drank properly since christmas lol. Have fun with your neice, how old is she? :) hope your back isn't too bad!
Lol Katie! Trust the google..........avoid broken necks!

To be fair.. that photo made me feel a little worse for ware... and I've not even been drinking!

Back