Chat Thread.

Sending vibes to your back! It is upsetting when people are so young and they have back problems. They are so not fun. O-O Aww! You have a niece. How lovely. Does she have any hobbies?

It has been fine thank you. I've just cleaned the cage....and scraping the piggy poop off the bed! Cheeky things. :))
Thanks. Despite my back...i lay the lino on the hutch...yay.
The weather was fine so i had too...may nit be another fine day in a wh ok le... Not the neatest job but will do the trick hehe x
Been to see my grandma...my neice who is 3 entertained us all and we are now in Tesco car park in the car eating lunch (a late lunch) lol.
Ploughmans sandwich yum.
Then off to my great aunts...
Busy busy busy x

Glad you got the hutch done :) when will you be collecting bunny?
I'm trying to get the energy from somewhere to go and prep roast dinner for later but it's just not happening right now lol

Thanks. Despite my back...i lay the lino on the hutch...yay.
The weather was fine so i had too...may nit be another fine day in a wh ok le... Not the neatest job but will do the trick hehe x
Been to see my grandma...my neice who is 3 entertained us all and we are now in Tesco car park in the car eating lunch (a late lunch) lol.
Ploughmans sandwich yum.
Then off to my great aunts...
Busy busy busy x
I bet you are so pleased the Lino was done! Aww, she sounds a little cutie. You are a very busy bee!

Glad you got the hutch done :) when will you be collecting bunny?
I'm trying to get the energy from somewhere to go and prep roast dinner for later but it's just not happening right now lol
We have always eaten our roast at lunch time. But I know quite a few on here theirs at tea as well!
Maybe you should have a rest and order a takeaway. :))

haha @Chief Guinea Pig not sure I deserve anymore rest :P today has been such a lazy day! no idea how people drink every weekend... wow that makes me sound so old :))
;lp'lknythb < that message is from Wispa, she just jumped on my laptop :roll:

takeaway sounds amazing right now Ruth but the pork is already in the oven..doh
maybe I'll make a start after another cup of tea..

haha @Chief Guinea Pig not sure I deserve anymore rest :P today has been such a lazy day! no idea how people drink every weekend... wow that makes me sound so old :))
;lp'lknythb < that message is from Wispa, she just jumped on my laptop :roll:

takeaway sounds amazing right now Ruth but the pork is already in the oven..doh
maybe I'll make a start after another cup of tea..
Little Wispa cuddle cuddle! :wub:

I would indeed send you one @Tim but mine and Cat's carrier pigeon has gone awol! :xd:
Ruth I can't help you with the port, I have none! :P

Reactions: A&T
Port and stuffing butty! I thinkg i've made the next best thing in food! :P :P

Back