Chat Thread.

Ha ha. I'm being forced to watch the voice;-) My partner loves it and it is valentines day after all:-)

We are staying in tonight as well, watching the Voice... :nod:
My Pa was forced to audition for this program by one of the producers. Failed to make it to the final few, had a nice day out though in brum. As for tonight, the menu is beer :)

Sounds like you have all had yummy dinners. I have the munchies again...its terrible...i think its because I didn't eat this morning as was feeling sick...making up for it now haha. :P
Having a nice cup of earl grey tea and watching re runs of the chase...will stick on a miss Marple in a bit...love a bit of Marple :-)

Sounds like you have all had yummy dinners. I have the munchies again...its terrible...i think its because I didn't eat this morning as was feeling sick...making up for it now haha. :P
Having a nice cup of earl grey tea and watching re runs of the chase...will stick on a miss Marple in a bit...love a bit of Marple :-)
Lol de ja cute with the earl grey tea again! Haha.
I love miss marple. Do you watch agatha Christies poirto?

Lol de ja cute with the earl grey tea again! Haha.
I love miss marple. Do you watch agatha Christies poirto?
I do...i love anything Agatha Christie. I have seen them all loads...and I sky plus any I see...but I love them all so much I am happy to watch them over and over hehe. The last ever ep of poirot - omg its amazing...so sad but amazing.

I do...i love anything Agatha Christie. I have seen them all loads...and I sky plus any I see...but I love them all so much I am happy to watch them over and over hehe. The last ever ep of poirot - omg its amazing...so sad but amazing.
It is amazing. I was crying my eyes out though! I love his moustache!

I'm building flat pack bookshelves and my son is disinfecting hamster stuff. Daves on a stag do.....

I love all sorts. I love trying new shows. I used to love a touch of frost- but i also watch midsommer murders...lewis...what about you? :-)
Match! I love them as well. Good old David Jason! Lewis is great. Although one of the midsummers recently was very poor. The one with the people doing a sacrifice?

Back