Chat Thread.

Match! I love them as well. Good old David Jason! Lewis is great. Although one of the midsummers recently was very poor. The one with the people doing a sacrifice?
Was a bit bonkers wasn't it lol.

Did you watch the David Jason show where he was a royal security guard ...i thought it was really funny and was a shame it got axed. But got bad reviews...but I loved it.

Was a bit bonkers wasn't it lol.

Did you watch the David Jason show where he was a royal security guard ...i thought it was really funny and was a shame it got axed. But got bad reviews...but I loved it.
Lol yes I loved it! Shame it was a one off. There were some great actors in it....

Awesome. I love it so much. Not missed a single episode! Have you seen Scott and Bailey?
I have seen the odd episode...usually with my mum..she usually tapes ans watches them before/ after work shift pending. The ones I have watched with her enjoyed...its just one of those shows I seem to forget.
Did you watch New tricks...the first few seasons I really enjoyed...not seen the last few seasons...kept forgetting them lol. But when I see them on catch up I will watch.

Do you watch any American tv crime shows? I love csi...criminal minds...ncis.. :)

I have seen the odd episode...usually with my mum..she usually tapes ans watches them before/ after work shift pending. The ones I have watched with her enjoyed...its just one of those shows I seem to forget.
Did you watch New tricks...the first few seasons I really enjoyed...not seen the last few seasons...kept forgetting them lol. But when I see them on catch up I will watch.

Do you watch any American tv crime shows? I love csi...criminal minds...ncis.. :)
I love new tricks! I feel the same though, it is really upsetting how most of the originals have left.
No I don't watch many American, I have never got into them. :(

I love new tricks! I feel the same though, it is really upsetting how most of the originals have left.
No I don't watch many American, I have never got into them. :(
Yeh it was a shame.
Aw I love them all so much...love a good murder haha.
Especially Ncis...its got so much humor and a good plot line :-) lovable characters also :-)

Yeh it was a shame.
Aw I love them all so much...love a good murder haha.
Especially Ncis...its got so much humor and a good plot line :-) lovable characters also :-)
Lol love a good murder! Same here. Although in midsummer they're dropping like flies! Ha ha.
I will give it a go.

Indeed...would not like to live there haha.
Alot of shows are better once you know the characters also - so that helps :-)

I do. Did you watch Cuckoo? I only watched season 2 but was brilliant...cant wait till they show season 1 again.. Such silly humor I love it.
Only fools and horses...an oldie but a goodie... So many shows really.
What about you? :-)
No I haven't seen that. Fools is really good!
I like benidorm, uncle, boomers, big school,

I loved Spaced, that was my favourite ever comedy. I used to think we were like Daisy and Tim but now I identify more with Marsha ;) lmao

I'm knackered....
d7583481acde789d2c5331fef10224563c38443edc93875e1d061b2f0c7ce354.jpg

Back