Chat Thread.

Yup, wasn't even that bad.. So stupid.

Then you know yourself it wasn't anything non PG! its been worse before!
I really do think talking about *wink* is really inappropriate though. As it may put new members off and they could go and search it up.
Can we talk about something else in this chat thread? :)

Really?! Hahah silly. Let's make this the new naughty corner. It's disguised too so no one will know!

Hahahaha how many people come on the chat thread though?! Atleast with the naughty corner if you know there's stuff on there your not gunna like then you don't have to go on to it.. On here you could be like 'oh yeah I'll just got for a civilised cha.... OMG WHAT EVEN ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT HERE MY EYES'

Hahahaha how many people come on the chat thread though?! Atleast with the naughty corner if you know there's stuff on there your not gunna like then you don't have to go on to it.. On here you could be like 'oh yeah I'll just got for a civilised cha.... OMG WHAT EVEN ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT HERE MY EYES'
Poor devils. Scarring all the decent members away! :))

I really do think talking about *wink* is really inappropriate though. As it may put new members off and they could go and search it up.
Can we talk about something else in this chat thread? :)

It's called the naughty corner so that people are warned before they even click on it. If people are easily offend they don't have to go onto it.

It's called the naughty corner so that people are warned before they even click on it. If people are easily offend they don't have to go onto it.
Maybe the naughty corner should be made into a private conversation?

Doesn't that mean if people don't like what they read in other threads people talking rude or mistyping something should be completely disregarded?

Doesn't that mean if people don't like what they read in other threads people talking rude or mistyping something should be completely disregarded?
well not really, because like Cat said, it's titled the naughty corner so people are warned before they click on it

There is a difference between ignoring content they don't like and people ignoring somebody being rude to another member etc. There is a very small section on this whole place where people go to have a laugh and joke and relax after work etc. I think that's what boss means. If you don't like what goes on in the naughty corner. Don't go in the naught corner thread. That way everyone is Happy:-)

There is a difference between ignoring content they don't like and people ignoring somebody being rude to another member etc. There is a very small section on this whole place where people go to have a laugh and joke and relax after work etc. I think that's what boss means. If you don't like what goes on in the naughty corner. Don't go in the naught corner thread. That way everyone is Happy:-)
Just to make it clear so that post isn't misconstrued I am generalising with the word you. It wasn't aimed at anybody on particular.

Didn't realise something got taken offensively on there! Every time I looked at it, it all seemed pretty kosher! but I probably missed whatever it was that was taken offensive!

I think that whoever reported the naughty corner needs to have a read on what are classed as pg rules in the UK as talking about smegma isn't none pg and there are many threads about it on here. I agree with boss too, shouldn't read what you aren't interested in :P

We had to Google it to find out what it meant..... :doh: Thought it was from Red Dwarf...:lose:

Back to the Naughty Corner if we are allowed in... :ple:

If you don't like what you read... Unless its super offensive just leave that particular thread? We wernt offending anyone we were having a conversations about something genuine.
Anything that is deemed offensive will be removed by site staff anyway, what was said wasn't OTT, but as a complaint was made, I was obliged to ask you lot to calm it down. ;)

Reactions: A&T
Back