Chat Thread.

hehe thank you! There is another Male who is Bella brother.. but he rarely ventures into my room! Not sure why... probably because every other cat is in here! haha
haha aw bless him. I had a cat like that Lucy- she used to stay away from my other cats...and that was usually my room.

Reactions: A&T
haha aw bless him. I had a cat like that Lucy- she used to stay away from my other cats...and that was usually my room.

Some cats just dont deal with other cats, Bella hates any other cat...But is like my permanent shadow so she puts up with them haha. She and Tippy sleep so cute together though! Paw on Paw and things makes me make high pitched 'eee'ing noises!

Some cats just dont deal with other cats, Bella hates any other cat...But is like my permanent shadow so she puts up with them haha. She and Tippy sleep so cute together though! Paw on Paw and things makes me make high pitched 'eee'ing noises!
Yes Lucy was the lowest ranking cat, Daisy was the boss, Sooty, Cole and Leo all worshipped Daisy, so they followed their "queen" while Lucy enjoyed the peace downstairs with the dog haha :P

Yes Lucy was the lowest ranking cat, Daisy was the boss, Sooty, Cole and Leo all worshipped Daisy, so they followed their "queen" while Lucy enjoyed the peace downstairs with the dog haha :P

hahaha our hierarchy is all messed up at the minuet.. Tippys still finding his place from.. Kitten, to juvenile to Adult, Adult stage will be interesting with Timmy!

Lucy sounds so wonderful! I bet she was a lovely girl!

Talking of radiators as well! Am I the only one who also sits on a radiator when I'm really cold?

hahaha our hierarchy is all messed up at the minuet.. Tippys still finding his place from.. Kitten, to juvenile to Adult, Adult stage will be interesting with Timmy!

Lucy sounds so wonderful! I bet she was a lovely girl!
She was, she was my old girl bless her, so tiny, she was the runt and we felt sorry for her so picked her as she was being bullied by her siblings.We had her since she was a kitten for my (7th birthday and my sisters 6th birthday).I had amazing cats :) .

Animals are amazing aren't they? :D

haha noo I always go and lean on the one in our staff room at work because its always so cold in there!

She was, she was my old girl bless her, so tiny, she was the runt and we felt sorry for her so picked her as she was being bullied by her siblings.We had her since she was a kitten for my (7th birthday and my sisters 6th birthday).I had amazing cats :) .

Animals are amazing aren't they? :D

Awwww, Bella was the runt! I totally understand wanting to take her! I couldnt leave Bella behind she was so tiny and timid. Timmy use to lick her head and watch over her! It was so cute!

I love animals.. I dont know where i'd be without them to be honest haha.

Oh yeah I sometimes sit right next to it if I cant be asked to...stand/sit while trying not to take the thing off the wall! haha.
I hate being cold, like when I'm cold.. it takes me so long to get warm again! My feet got cold today... and there still cold. I love me a hot water bottle too. I'm like a granny.

Oh god me too. I'm terrible when I'm hungry. Yano that snickers advert... Literally thats me... I'm a beast.

always-hungry_o_1003200.jpg

Haha thats literally me everyday. I'm hungry now. I'm eating some crocodile haribo... But I need a Chinese. I wont be satisfied until I get my Chinese!

I think I'm closest!

I want a wice.... a beef in black bean sawce... aubagine in black bean sawce... chow mein... chucken ball.... pwan toast. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It really is!
I also get so stressed when I have to take them that in the end I feel totally sick :td:

Me too! I've not had to sit an exam for a few years but I remember the dread feeling on the morning of an exam day! What exams did you have to do? was it for college? Uni? School?

My thirteen year old has started her gcse courses already.Makes me feel old.She is the youngest of five and technically in her exam years now.She should have had till September but they have started them early.

Back