Chat Thread.

Haha. I got about 3/4hours and been up early shopping. Have also been vinyl floor shopping in b&q am now in Homebase as forgot the glue to stick the flooring haha. Now off to my grandmas once I leave shop.
Hope your all well.
Gotta lay floor in hutch today as no rain forecast...where as next few days rain is forecast. Not got much energy but am determined.

Oo good luck :) not sure what I'm doing yet today! Yours sounds like it may be more productive than mine haha

Awww, well at least its something you can feel proud of after?! Like an achievement :D! Have a few breaks though so you don't wear yourself out!

Left my tea bag in didnt it...... Now I've got stewed tea...

I'll send you a tea via post ;D!

I need a new kettle. Gets more water on the kitchen top than it does in the cup!

Haha i always leave my teabag in my tea...i like it v strong.
Agghh so annoying they don't sell adhesive for the flooring so now I cant fit it today. Gonna have to order online...am so frustrated:(

Haha. I got about 3/4hours and been up early shopping. Have also been vinyl floor shopping in b&q am now in Homebase as forgot the glue to stick the flooring haha. Now off to my grandmas once I leave shop.
Hope your all well.
Gotta lay floor in hutch today as no rain forecast...where as next few days rain is forecast. Not got much energy but am determined.
Oo very nice. Enjoy seeing your grandma. Do you fit the flooring yourself?

We had daylight here at 7.15 yesterday! Couldn't believe it when we opened the office blinds! I can't wait for the late summer nights :)

Yeah that's a downside I suppose. I just love that you can spend all evening in the garden with the piggies when it's cooled down and just relax.

It is much more pleasant than being wet windy dark and cold. But when it gets hot piggies do not enjoy it!

Back