Chat Thread.

We are all ill with a horrible fluey cold and have all been up coughing last night. Ripple died on Monday and I am trying not to worry about my hospital referral in January. It does not feel very Christmassy here :(

As everyone is ill, nothing is ready for Christmas and the house is a tip :(

<self pitying post>

We are all ill with a horrible fluey cold and have all been up coughing last night. Ripple died on Monday and I am trying not to worry about my hospital referral in January. It does not feel very Christmassy here :(

<self pitying post>

I feel you, I'm currently deaf in one ear (yawned and it went bang... nevermind, I'm not even going to deal with doctors) from some sinus cold issue I seem to be struck down with, minging :(
Hope you all feel better soon, and I'm sorry to hear about Ripple that's awful may she popcorn free - Becs didn't mention anything to me :(
Also, yes, do try not to worry about that, I also hope that everything will be okay! x

I'm currently tracking santa and trying to feel christmassy, but it's just not happening... Just doesn't feel like christmas eve at all... :(

<self pitying post>
Oh how horrible to be unwell. I really hope you all recover soon. I can understand you worrying about your hospital referral too as I would be the same. If you ever need to talk you are welcome to pm me.

Thankyou. I'm probably just being extra pathetic due to feeling down about Ripple and being fluey :(
Its horrible loosing piggies!

<self pitying post>

Ripples died? Oh no I am sorry sorry if I have missed this elsewhere on the forum. I know how much she means to you. It's not being long since you lost Toffee too :( So sorry. Massive hugs x
I hope you feel a little better soon, this virus/cough thing is horrible. Can recommenced this to help with the coughing in the night, it allowed me to get some sleep http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/ca...aign=Product?gclid=CI2boPDI3sICFQ6WtAodsysAvQ

x

Thankyou. I'm probably just being extra pathetic due to feeling down about Ripple and being fluey :(
Its horrible loosing piggies!
Not pathetic at all!
How you feel is perfectly acceptable, you've got a lot to contend with at the moment obviously your going to feel down and then being ill and having to deal with christmas tomorrow must be awful, if you can take it - apparently that day & night nurse you get behind the counters at pharmacies is really good!
Just have a day of rest and if you have to do anything, do small things at a time xx

Sorry to hear you're not well @Goth Mummy & really sorry about your recent loss.

I agree with @sport_billy that Pholcodeine linctus is the best cough medicine you can get .

I hope you have a stress free Xmas and feel better soon - & @TheFurryGodmother too
You too beautiful! Well the stress free bit, I'd hope your not bogged down with illness to as you was the other week! x

Its the name of the group. They won Britain's Got Talent. One of the group is from Carlisle.

ah OK, thats why it made no sense to me, I have no idea about what is on TV these days unless its on the SyFy channel ;)

Glad you had a good night :)

Hi anyone awake? Its 2am and day 2 of another cold :( cant sleep so have given up trying as I cant breath when lying down...so am propped u with about 4 pillows and on my phone....may try and maybe read or watch some tv if I really cant sleep....am hoping I manage some sleep.

Thanks bosshogg...luckily I read about two pages of my kindle and started to doze off sitting up ( was exhausted after a long day) and woke up about an hour ago... Hope your night shift went well :)

Hi anyone awake? Its 2am and day 2 of another cold :( cant sleep so have given up trying as I cant breath when lying down...so am propped you with about 4 pillows and on my phone....may try and maybe read or watch some tv if I really cant sleep....am hoping I manage some sleep.
I hope you're feeling better after some sleep?

Thank you. :)I hate sleeping with a cold...really hope its gone soon...but because my asthma - colds seem to linger ( only had a cold before Xmas...)

Back