Chat Thread.

Try getting up at 4 for work! 7 is a lie un for me. ;)

I have to be up at 5am to walk the dog and feed the ponies before the school run and work. Sometimes it does not feel worth going to bed!

I have to be up at 5am to walk the dog and feed the ponies before the school run and work. Sometimes it does not feel worth going to bed!
I feel that..up at 5am. Coffee at 5.10, clean out the lil ginger monsters, walk the dog and feed her then quick get dressed and out the door at 6 for a 45 min walk to work haha. Get in at 8pm clean out the ginger monsters once again, supper time for them, playtime and then bed once again I love my days off as I am inclined to be more lazy although the ginger ones wheek at 9pm to let me know their supper is always an hour later on those days haha

Why is it so hard to find hand bags with silver metal rather then gold? It is so annoying! I hate gold.

I do too. what sort of bag? its just I have a Guess bag that has silver bits and I have been looking at them on ebay recently and there are a few with silver

The other 3 are fighting amongst themselves now, Mary ran at Betty and Ronnie stood between them. Hopefully they'll re-establish the pecking order now that Reggie has gone, otherwise Mary will be needing rehomed too! :(
Peace reigns once more, all settled down now and enjoying each others company. ;)

yes they are if bought brand new. I treated myself to mine in Tenerife in 2008 but the ones i have been looking at on ebay have been 'used once' etc and are approx £15. One arrived yesterday and it is great. Even though they are soooo expensive new, i dont mind that i paid full price for mine as i can literally put it with any outfit as it goes with everything, not often you get that with a bag!

I'm trying to complete my Christmas shopping this weekend. I like to get it all done before 1st December, so I'm madly ordering stuff online. I'm starting to feel a little panicky now.... we are so busy every weekend in December and work is crazy too so there is no time during the week to shop. I'm starting to feel a little hysterical.

I'm trying to complete my Christmas shopping this weekend. I like to get it all done before 1st December, so I'm madly ordering stuff online. I'm starting to feel a little panicky now.... we are so busy every weekend in December and work is crazy too so there is no time during the week to shop. I'm starting to feel a little hysterical.
Had none of that this year done and dusted by 1st week in November , hate all the rushing about decided to be sensible, so my daughter and I just went out and did the lot, and ordered of the net as well. Trouble is my daughter wants to go through all the presents to make sure she's not forgot anything. TONIGHT Kids honestly x

Christmas -bah humbug. I go into shopping shutdown from 1st Dec onwards. I have a hay delivery coming tomorrow and am hoping this will see me through until the new year.

Thats sensible @Shirley
We have slipped, we used to have Christmas shopping done by August 31st ;) But since having the second child our organisational skills have just gone out of the window.
It feels like we are always playing catch up, or reacting to the latest crisis. We both work 5 days a week and often more than that as if theres weekend work available we will do it for the over time pay so there is no slack in the system now.

I hate to admit this, but when my (elderly) ponies pass away I wont be replacing them. I love them very much but they are total money pits and money drainers :( I wouldnt have to work so much if it was not for the ponies!

Sorry, hysterical rant over ;)

What's this "Christmas" rubbish you're all talking about - does not compute!?!?! :))

and? :whistle: is that supposed to make me sad. I'm on nights on Christmas Eve. I'm going to put a rolling road block on and slow the bearded old git down so he can't deliver his presents! :twist: :lol!:

Back