Chat Thread.

I'll try anything! So long it's not sea food :)

Ohhh so you wouldnt do well in spain then! with all there seafood piealla... or however you spell it. PIELLA.. how you say it.

I have seen it Rachel... and its basically just England but hotter. Who wants to go on holiday to eat food you can ave at home.

Reactions: Tim
Ohhh so you wouldnt do well in spain then! with all there seafood piealla... or however you spell it. PIELLA.. how you say it.
I like pie though :))

I have seen it Rachel... and its basically just England but hotter. Who wants to go on holiday to eat food you can ave at home.
Someone I know has been to a certain place in benidorm and it is supposed to be nice.

hahahaah @Tim Its definatly NOT a pie!

I love Ameretto, Its all i drink on holiday, with cold lemonade mmmmmmm and ice cubes. god I cant wait for holiday.

Reactions: Tim
Someone I know has been to a certain place in benidorm and it is supposed to be nice.

They might like going on holiday that has burger places, fish and chips and a scottish or irish bar on every corner though! The beach looks nice.. but I go for the food too!

I have a great guinea pig looker afterer! So I dont worry to much!

Just asked my mum about Benidorm.

Boghole :))
Nice beach though.

mhm, thought as much! Bit like Tenerife!

I'd like to go back to Mauritius, cost a fortune and a long flight to boot!

I'd love to go to Mauritus! It looks amazing! Shacks/rooms on the actual sea! Sooooo amaze.

I wanna go to Cuba too! but thats far........like.. really far...

Mauritius is further, about 12 hours. Cuba is 9. I might go there instead :D

It looks amazing! I go with my mum who can only go in school times, and the prices always go up! Otherwise we'd have probably gone cuba this year! Everyone says cuba is really amazing!

I'd love to go, just Googled it. I'd give the scuba diving a miss though :))

I qualified as a scuba diver at 14. It's been such a long time since i've dove :( I loved it.

Just had a 'smashing' time in the shop :(
Dropped a vase everywhere! :doh:

Ah... I know that place well Tom.

P.s does anyone know of any good laptops? I think mine is on the verge of...... death. It turned off and wouldn't turn on for ages :( then took ages rebooting.

Back