Chat Thread.

Nope, just the local chavs that like to go on their jollies to Benidorm :))

Hahaha, but not you! Your a Mauritius type of guy!
Do you like planes? And flying?

Hahaha, but not you! Your a Mauritius type of guy!
Do you like planes? And flying?
Nope because I make them :))
Last time I flew was 11 years ago, that was to Boston in America. It was great because I slept the whole flight :D
Do you like flying?

Innittt. That's very East London of you Tim, have you been struck with a hint of the East London side?!?
Are you a West End Girl then?
In the words of Pet Shop Boys :D

Nope because I make them :))
Last time I flew was 11 years ago, that was to Boston in America. It was great because I slept the whole flight :D
Do you like flying?

I hate flying, I have panic attacks and stuff, and I think I'm gunna have to get some of my 'calm yourself down' pills for this time.
You make planes?!? Wait.. I though you made cars?! You make planes AND cars!?

I'm a east end girl!? Is that the same thing as a west end girl?

Gunna have to pop to Saintsbury now and get me some of that yummy juice! Mmm thanks Katie!

I hate flying, I have panic attacks and stuff, and I think I'm gunna have to get some of my 'calm yourself down' pills for this time.
You make planes?!? Wait.. I though you made cars?! You make planes AND cars!?

I'm a east end girl!? Is that the same thing as a west end girl?

Gunna have to pop to Saintsbury now and get me some of that yummy juice! Mmm thanks Katie!
I make planes, only fix cars (and attempt to drive them, I rolled one once! :whistle: )

Holy cow! Was it painful?!? Wait... What a stupid question. :doh:
So wait... What's your main job? Making planes.

Oh yes, I won't forget the Amaretto.

Yeah the pills work, they give me mostly Valium especially if I know I'm going somewhere or doing something like getting on a plane.

Reactions: Tim
Holy cow! Was it painful?!? Wait... What a stupid question. :doh:
So wait... What's your main job? Making planes.

Oh yes, I won't forget the Amaretto.

Yeah the pills work, they give me mostly Valium especially if I know I'm going somewhere or doing something like getting on a plane.
from what I remember, nah. I was whisked off to hospital, patched up, then in the pub minus a lovely leather jacket they chopped up, gits.
I'm an aerospace engineer btw

but yeah you are probably right hahaha I don't even want to imagine it actually! its alright though, we can look after each other hahhah

Reactions: Tim
Seriously though, I have never done any of that loopy stuff, just prescribed stuff. Dihydrocodeine makes me loopy! I will be back on them next week so no booze for me, booo!

Same here. last time I had cocodamol I was in my own little world, it sent me a bit of a daze haha
Apparently, these little pills have morphine in them. I don't care, as long as they work!
Very rarely I suffer pain but they come 8 handy when I do. I've had a spinal leak for years due to a fused vertebrae in my neck, most of the time is quite tender and I just plod on. I only pop the pulls when necessary

Same here. last time I had cocodamol I was in my own little world, it sent me a bit of a daze haha
Apparently, these little pills have morphine in them. I don't care, as long as they work!
Very rarely I suffer pain but they come in handy when I do. I've had a spinal leak for years due to a fused vertebrae in my neck, most of the time is quite tender and I just plod on. I only pop the pulls when necessary

Back