Chat Thread.

Mums damages her bad knee...so just left an answer phone message with the rescue saying cant drop the girls back yet...will call to re arrange.
Its bitter sweet as its delaying the inevitable....but cant reach th rescue on my own with no car....the rescue totally off the track in the country.
How is everyone else? X

Mums damages her bad knee...so just left an answer phone message with the rescue saying cant drop the girls back yet...will call to re arrange.
Its bitter sweet as its delaying the inevitable....but cant reach th rescue on my own with no car....the rescue totally off the track in the country.
How is everyone else? X
Oh no I hope your mum is alright.

I have just woken up!

What on earth has happened to the weather!

Dull day here. No energy at all today after calling the rescue i lay down on my bed and fell back asleep and slept till 12.10! Still shattered.
Hope your all well and have a good day x

Dull day here. No energy at all today after calling the rescue i lay down on my bed and fell back asleep and slept till 12.10! Still shattered.
Hope your all well and have a good day x

Awww poor thing, I'm feeling a nap though! I'm super tired! X

Conversation last night.

Ade: What are you up to next weekend Tim?
Me: booked my car in for MOT and service on Friday, then over to Leicester on Sunday.
Ade: That's a shame mate, I have a spare ticket to Benidorm for the weekend. Just need spending money.
Me: :hb:

I did think that, but it's the only time I can fit it in as I'm busy the following weekend :(
Well I say busy. Busy being pampered at a spa place in Derby :)

BENIDORM!?!?!? You literally couldn't give me a free ticket to that S*** hole! May aswell go to flipping blackpool!

mmm greece! I love greece! I'm going to Corfu, Sidari this year. Its amazing there. So authentic with its taverns! not a maccy d's or burger place in sight!

Reactions: Tim
We went on a round the island tour for the day, drank lots of wine and ouzo, was amazing!

Reactions: A&T
Thanks for the report Cat @A&T :))
I must admit I've never been to Benidorm. I'm not a huge fan of Blackpool either. Give me a nice sandy beach with a bar within reach any day! :D

Thanks for the report Cat @A&T :))
I must admit I've never been to Benidorm. I'm not a huge fan of Blackpool either. Give me a nice sandy beach with a bar within reach any day! :D

Do you enjoy eating english food abroad?! or are you the type of... try the local cuisine guy?!

Do you enjoy eating english food abroad?! or are you the type of... try the local cuisine guy?!
I'll try anything! So long it's not sea food :)

Back