Chat Thread.

My white ones were £75 off eBay and the blue ones were £60 from Tacky Maxx although it was a long time ago now

I don't understand tacky Max. It has some dia stuff but sells designer I don't get it?!?

I occasionally go there too but Tacky Maxx just stuck and sounds so much better don't you think?

I don't get it either to be honest. Can't be doing with looking round the designer clothes, most of the names I've never heard of, just the shoe bit

Yeahh same, I went in there once and saw this awful horrid coat, which was like £120! I was are you serious, why on earth would you wear that and secondly why would you pay that much for it!

I like the hair section, you can get 'bedhair' shampoo and stuff for quite cheap. But that's in really. And housey things too are always really nice. I have quiet a few of tacky maxx storage box things.

I find the shoes at tk maxx are best. I don't understand the clothes from designers. But they sell converse all stars and Birkenstocks though.

Yes @piggyfan the Disney version, I love fairy tales and do like Disney too, my favourite fairy tale is Red Riding Hood, though I prefer the versions where she makes friends with the wolf and no one's Grandma gets eaten ;)

Just got peed on not just once but twice, by lloyd who has never peed on me in a year and a half. Think she was trying to tell me she doesn't like baths and hair cuts

Do you like Alice in Wonderland generally @piggyfan? They are my favourite books. I am really looking forward to Tim Burton's Through the Looking Glass next year :)

No as I find it too dark. I only really like the Disney one as I like the talking flowers. lol. I love Sleeping Beauty too.

I like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White as I have really strong memories of watching them with my Aunty Kath who is passed away now but who I spent a lot of time with as a child.
Alice in Wonderland is quite dark in places, Through the looking glass even more so. The Tim Burton film is quite scary too and made me cry.
I like the talking flowers in Disney's Alice too :)

I like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White as I have really strong memories of watching them with my Aunty Kath who is passed away now but who I spent a lot of time with as a child.
Alice in Wonderland is quite dark in places, Through the looking glass even more so. The Tim Burton film is quite scary too and made me cry.
I like the talking flowers in Disney's Alice too :)
I love the Tim Burton Alice in wonderland i thought it was amazing. Am a big AIW fan generally. I also am a huge disney fan :D I just love watching new films generally- all genres (except maybe westerns- not a big western fan at all) :D

I am a big Tim Burton fan, and thought the film was amazing but got upset when the Queen is cruel to the dog!
I thought it was a shame he split up with Helena Bonham Carter, I have practically zero interest in celebrities but those two were interesting and looked made for each other. And who will be his leading lady now?!

I am a big Tim Burton fan, and thought the film was amazing but got upset when the Queen is cruel to the dog!
I thought it was a shame he split up with Helena Bonham Carter, I have practically zero interest in celebrities but those two were interesting and looked made for each other. And who will be his leading lady now?!
Agreed, such a shame. I thought they made a great team.

Back