Chat Thread.

Dennis the Menace on a flower with my sons name, interlocked hearts with me and my wife's names on a scroll, and my wife's name in old English writing down my arm.

Awww, does your wife have your name tattooed?
Dennis the menace :D was that his favourite programme as a kid? Or was it just a random choice lol.

I want quite a few! They all have reasons behind them! Here they are, I have them all saved!:
A cat, becauae.. Yano I love cats.. And am THE Crazy cat lady.
cat-paws-tattoo_zpsdlyk3v93.jpg

This elephant, because elephants never forget, and neither do I
Screenshot_2014-01-30-21-54-01_zpslcvmt9oa.png

And this wolf, because wolfs are just amazing and I've always wanted to be a wolf?!
Screenshot_2014-01-30-21-50-33_zpsyrdqcs4p.png

She does, I got Dennis as Highway Jr was a right menace as a toddler.

Hahaha no sooner I posted my last post I thought I bet he's gunna say he resembles dennis! And I was right!

I love the paw print with the heart in. And wolves :)

I think I'd get the cat first, as I'm scared and a wimp lol. Gunna leave it awhile though, I wanna be sure. I see loads of people regret the tattoos they get and don't wanna be one of those people! :)
Will you get one soon do you think?

Hahaha no sooner I posted my last post I thought I bet he's gunna say he resembles dennis! And I was right!
He's changed now, he's 6'8" and built like a brick outhouse! :eek:

Reactions: A&T
I have nothing. No tats or piercings, my body is perfect the way it is, it is a temple! *ahem*, what's that smell?

Actually though, that cat one looks quite cool :)

Reactions: A&T
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh god, my face is hurting.

@Goth Mummy yeah thats true! Something always crops up, vet bills, something dia falling apart or breaking in the house.

Yeah, the Acropolis, a ruin and falling to bits! :raz:
How did you guess ;)
I'm a stone lighter than I was this time last year. I can't lose anymore or I'll be a pile of dust! :doh:

I am...... As light as a feather!

And... Why the :cen: am I up so early!! :hb:

To chat to meeeee! :D

Hahahaha, I can't cope with being awake this early. I mean why is this even a thing?! It shouldn't be a thing! This time of the day should be for being in bed, no other purpose for this time of day! Therefore, I'm going back to sleep, untill a more sensible time!

Reactions: Tim
Hahah No! Unlike you unruly hooligans I'm trying to work! :P :P :P

Sorry, can't even keep a straight face at my own sentences! :xd:

:lol!:
I've just got in from 12.5hr shift, what do you do for work?

Ah medical records? Bet you need to have a peek first just to make sure they are the correct ones ;)

Back