Chat Thread.

That's the piggies sorted for the evening. All cuddled fed and watered :) happily popcorning about :luv:
Now though, it's time to get wrinkly in the baff ready for my Friday night beverages :D
Have good evening everyone! :tu:

I got very wet and muddy walking the mutts this evening. More so than the mutts!

Lucky you with your sunshine! It isn't raining here but the woods around the house are quite boggy and I found out my wellies are now knackered.

Oh noes! I bought some really nice wellies from matalan last year, cheap too! I bought them for reading festival.
Do you find they really hurt your legs?! What is it about wellies hurting your legs?!

It was really nice here today for a change, took my little brother out for a walk round a small loch and both came home covered in mud. Was lovely being out in the fresh air, feeling very revived.

They are ok actually, had them a while. I have a fantastic pair of neoprene hunter wellies here too that cost me £140 when I had my horse and I adore them. They are perfect for going around the farm in etc, but not for walking long distances with dogs.

Alright alright! It was piddling down whilst you lot was in the land of zzz :))
I suppose I went to bed when the sun came out :(
Hopefully be nice tomorrow, I have a 'hut' to finish painting!

They are ok actually, had them a while. I have a fantastic pair of neoprene hunter wellies here too that cost me £140 when I had my horse and I adore them. They are perfect for going around the farm in etc, but not for walking long distances with dogs.
I have some similar Le chameaux ones. Keeps my tootsies toasty :)

They are fab, they have memory foam soles etc, but too heavy and hot to walk distances. Perfect in winter though. I need light summer wellies,

Alright alright! It was piddling down whilst you lot was in the land of zzz :))
I suppose I went to bed when the sun came out :(
Hopefully be nice tomorrow, I have a 'hut' to finish painting!
Err, I was up at 4am. ;)

Reactions: Tim
Ahhhh hunter wellies! I love those! They are so expensive though! I was gunna get some last year but yeah far to expensive!

Ah balls, I've cocked up me quotes again!
Ah well...

Back